I have become one of THEM!

stitchlover

DIS Veteran
I have been active on the boards for a year now but just started listing to the Podcast with the January 15th show. I have now become one of THOSE people. Waiting for Tuesday for the new show, waiting for the email show.

This week's show was sooooo funny. I sat in the living with my husband while he was watching basketball, with my iPhone, my little ear buds and a Sudoku book. Every few minutes I would start busting out laughing or worse answering a questions or comment someone at the table made. My husband thought there was something seriously wrong with me.

But I just wanted to say I am LOVING the Podcast sorry it took me so long to jump on the band wagon.

Stitchlover

I know exactly what you mean. I started listening a few months ago. I'm hooked. I literally can't wait until the new episodes each week! :goodvibes

I'm glad they are usually at least an hour, but to be honest, I wish they were even longer! They keep me going through my drive back and forth to work better than anything else, LOL.

It's fun catching up on old podcasts too. I've been listening regularly for almost a year, and I love listening to past podcasts.

Welcome. :)

:goodvibes I also have been listening to the podcasts and find them funny and informative. I keep a pad and pen by my side and have made a lot of new to do, see,eat,drink notes for my next vacation to the world!princess:

I hear you! I just started listening with the Christmas Day podcast with my shiny new iPod,and I got hooked, too! I promptly downloaded the past year's episodes! I'm more than 1/2 way through last year now!

Drivers on the road must think I'm a fruitcake nut when I'm jogging and suddenly burst out laughing for no apparent reason.:lmao: What have you people done to me?!?!?!?!:laughing:

Glad to know we're not alone!:rotfl:
Michele

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. :grouphug:

At least the podcast will help me pass the 46 more days until our next trip!

Welcome! You've joined a great gang... they're all nutcases. Not me though..... I'm one of the *sane* ones!! Really.

You don't know what you've gotten yourself into... Welcome!:yay:

Dennis-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter