I have extra supplies available at the BCV

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
We are currently staying at the BCV and will be leaving Monday, Nov 1st. We have a lot of supplies left over that I would love to pass on to someone who may want them. We have various snack chips, milk, butter, syrup, pizza, tv dinners, miracle whip, Vanilla Ice cream, detergent and other things. If anyone is interested in these things please let me know before Sunday evening or I will just get rid of the stuff. I hate to waste things but it is not possible to take them home on the plane.

Judy:cool:

I just want to make sure this is seen one more time befroe we leave. You can pm or reply to this message

You know, this is EXACTLY why we decided to buy at DVC.

As much time as I spent trying to figure out the "math" of the deal, whether it was a good "investment" and the like, my decision came down to posts just like this.

There is no other place (IMHO) that has this type of "community"!!!

Seriously, anyone who is on the fence about whether they should or shouldn't be a DVC member needs to take some time and read through these boards.

Whether it's the "Christmas Decoration" pass list, or the Pal Mickey pass list, or any of the ohter things that makes us a community (the advice, meeting with each other at our "other" homes, etc, etc, etc). You are not going to find the same type of people or the same community anywhere else.

I'm a relative newbie to these boards, but it's because of all of you that I can't WAIT for my ROFR to pass and be part of the "family!" (Hold off on the "welcome home" posts until I'm 100% sure - I don't want to jinx things!)

Sorry for the off-topic post. I'm just so glad that there are so many other people who are willing to "share the magic" with no ulterior motives.

By the way, hope you had a great time, Judy!!!

Well I'm not there so I can't take you up on the offer. Just wanted to add that the summer before last we found a family getting ready to leave for the parks in the halls the morning we were leaving BCV and offered them our left over unopened stuff. They took it but I wasn't to sure if they thought I was nuts or what! LOL!

Hope you had a great trip!
Lori

Judy,
That's just about the nicest thing I've heard yet - I hope someone got to take you up on your offer. I'm afraid our trip to OKW will just miss you, or I would have contacted you.
Have a Disney day!!!
Kay
:wave:

Hmmm. Maybe we should set up a permanent floating swap meet in the Breezeway. Can anyone spare a few card tables?

DVC would have a cow, of course. :p

We checked out on the 30th, and saw our neighbors move in the night before....

I knocked on door to leave them the pumkin, but I guess they were knocked out (Asleep).

SO left the pumpkin outside (OKW, so not really cluttering things up like other resorts), for a surprise for the little ones the next morning.

Wonder what they thought of the pumpkin outside their door on Halloween?

Passing on the Disney Magic,

Goldi

:sunny:

goldilocks_63

that was so kind of you lucy !

you can be my neighbor anytime !

see you at christmas !

One trip my DSs bought too much beer! I know it sounds impossible but we had two six packs of Sam Adams left when we were checking out . MY DH walked around our area at OKW and spotted an older gent carryig bags up the stairs he asked him if he drank beer He said "NO but my sons do". There were two fellows that were more than happy to help us out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter