I have more respect for Kathy Lee & Hoda since

Sheree Bobbins

DIS Veteran
yesterday's show where they both went without make-up!!! What a difference make-up makes. Wow. They looked so ordinary and there's nothing wrong with that. I, for one, was glad to see what they looked like without make-up.:goodvibes

To me, it looked like Kathie Lee had on eye makeup and lipstick/gloss. So much for not wearing makeup.

yesterday's show where they both went without make-up!!! What a difference make-up makes. Wow. They looked so ordinary and there's nothing wrong with that. I, for one, was glad to see what they looked like without make-up.:goodvibes

The show was on when I walked into the room, so initially I wasn't aware that they were make up free - I'm not a regular viewer so hadn't seen Kathy lee in about a year. I was sitting there thinking "damn, she's really aged a lot since I've seen her last" when she mentioned the no make up thing. Lol.

The show was on when I walked into the room, so initially I wasn't aware that they were make up free - I'm not a regular viewer so hadn't seen Kathy lee in about a year. I was sitting there thinking "damn, she's really aged a lot since I've seen her last" when she mentioned the no make up thing. Lol.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

She didn't look great but then neither do I. Hoda, on the other hand, looks great no matter what. :thumbsup2

KL definitely has lip gloss on. But maybe the liner is tatooed on and she uses the lash growth products. I Love Meredith Viera. She looks totally natural.

Pretty sure they've done makeupless shows before. In fact, the huffingtonpost article is from May of 2010.

The first time I saw a transformation like that I sat in my old boss' office and WATCHED HER PAINT ON HER FACE!!!:scared: Before makeup she looked like a blank sheet of paper! :scared1: Scary!!

I hereby recognize that you go daaaayyyyssss without makeup! :thumbsup2

Slitheen_child.jpg

Thank you!
*goes off to sing I'm every woman by Whitney Houston*

With KL? Impressive, do tell...

Oh good Lord no!! My boss was a beautiful woman, so I THOUGHT. She invited me in her office one day before work. She looked strange. She put out a bunch of makeup and started painting on her face. She had no eyebrows, she drew them on. She had no lips, she drew them on. She had NO skin color, she patted it on. :eek: I was in a state of shock!!

I don't wear a lot of makeup, don't like it. I started using foundation a few years back based on a thread on mineral makeup here on the DIS. Love it. Other than that I have permanent eyebrows and eyelashes.... and grew up thinking EVERYONE did. Uhhh NOT!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter