I have my next trip planned!!!!!!!

kaabost

Loves feathered children equipped with can openers
Too bad it is just under 3 years from now. Oh well, I'm still excited! By that time, Soarin and Expedition Everest, and probably some other new things will be up. I can't wait!

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a trip counter with that high a number. Congrats on scheduling, and good luck waiting!

982 days on the counter, 982 Days.
Take one down pass if around.
981 days on the counter.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. pirate:

-DH

Wow, what a high number! :earseek: I'm sure the numbers will flyy by faster than you would think, though.)

I could do some major planning in 982 days! Have fun!

I understand also. It is now a waiting game. But we can talk about the planning for the next 3 years!

I have been waiting to put my counters up because they would have too many numbers in them...maybe I will go ahead and add them now, lol. Congratulations on being able to plan so far in advance! It may seem a long way off but I'll bet you'll have an Excellent trip! :sunny:

Should have enough time to plan where you would like to eat.You will have fun planning and you should see new attractions on your visit
::yes:: :wave2:

I remember when my counter looked like the OP's!! :faint: :faint:
Well it doesn't any longer!! :happy2: :happy2: Since I've hit the 800s, my counter just moves quickly along! Can't wait to see the double digits though!

Nope, can't do it!!! I just couldn't bear to watch my counter be that high. I also could never plan a trip that far out. I like to decide about 3-12 weeks in advance. I get too stressed waiting otherwise!! Happy Planning!!

Just curious.......when you have your counter displaying such a far off planned trip.......the "only" planning you have done, is just pick a date and determined your savings will conclude then with the necessary money? No reservations, or even ask for vacation. just determine you will have saved XX dollars by then. right?
I am planning on saving for a hawaiian vacation summer of 2006.
So , if I did a counter for that, I would, right?

thanks,
such a goofy question.......
:wave2: :wave:

It is so wonderful to know that there is so much support from other "Disney nuts." Only you guys understand. Tiggerlover91, I'm jealous. I hope my counter starts moving faster after the 800 day mark! LOL!

Hermosa11...to answer your question........at this point all I know is the time that I/we intend to go. If I had my way, I would certainly go beforehand. But....there are other people to consider who want to travel other places as well. Why would anyone feel this way?!?!?!?!? ;) . Anyway, we just got back from WDW this past January and it was a great time to go. As I am in graduate school (and still will be in 2007) a trip to WDW after New Years (when most grade schools are back in session) before the end of my Christmas vacation us a great time to go (good temperature, low crowds). Going in 2007 is a compramise in that we will do other small trips in the meantime but also return to Disney soon after the next big round of new attractions is completed. I suspect that I will not actually make my hotel reservation until the codes for Jan 2007 come out (in about 2 years). Here's waiting...........

I live a far distance from WDW so I have to plan well in advance in order to use frequent flyer miles and whatnot. I picked a date around the time when I'm going to go. I'm in graduate school to and plan to treat myself to a WDW when I graduate. I haven't been there in 11 years. So, I might have to adjust my counter when exact dates are confirmed but I thought it would help the time go faster by counting down the days. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only Disney nut.

Ali

I'll have to show this thread to DH, he thinks I am bad to be talking about plans for our next trip back in Feb. 06 (we were just there Feb. 04 and are on the every other year plan!).

I think we will get soarin but miss everest by a year. Also something new at MGM, stunt show of sorts.

We missed Wishes this year due to weather (cold and wet) so I have that to look forward to. Also skipped AK this trip but will do it next.

:sunny:

Okay, guys, thanks for the imput. :) I have an idea how you all are thinking and planning and I am pretty much in the same category. (planning stages). Good luck to you all and may the planning fairy sprinkle his/her planning fairy dust over us all and make all the plans go smoothly.

Good luck with graduate studies (whew, my head hurts just thinking of what you all are doing
:teacher:

Holy cow! I planned 9 months ahead of time for this vacation and I'm getting antsy already! :crazy: I hope the time flies by for you! ::yes::

Originally posted by kilee
Nope, can't do it!!! I just couldn't bear to watch my counter be that high. I also could never plan a trip that far out. I like to decide about 3-12 weeks in advance. I get too stressed waiting otherwise!! Happy Planning!!

Me too! If I plan too far in advance I start getting Disney crazy and desperate to go there NOW!:earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter