I have Poolside Mickey pins available for trade

Perdita&Pongo

Platinum DCL Cruiser and BWV DVC Member
Because I was on the DizPins Cruise, I have the coveted Poolside Mickey (LE 500) pins for trade. I am looking for the following pins in trade:

Milennium Banner Mystery Pin (trade made!)
Small World E-Ticket
Fast Pass (on hold pending rack pin rumor)
DL Press PTP
Silver Jail Scene
Gold Jail Scene
Destination Disney
Donald Duck Mystery Pin
Mickey for President
Gray Mickey/Castle Silhouette Mystery Pin
Cast Member 10 Year Service Pin
Any Champion PTP

Please contact me if you have one of the above pins for trade and are interested in a Poolside Mickey pin. Thanx! :)

~Nancy~

ihave asmall world e ticket or also some film strips and dangles!!get back to me when you have a chance!!:pinkbounc
liz

I have a (10yr Cast Member Service Pin), (WDAC Gold Jail Scene Pin), and the (WDAC Silver Jail Scene Pin)available for trade. I have SEVERAL extras of each of these and would be willing to trade maybe a 2 for 1 deal for the LE500 Mickey Pool Side Pin. I already have a few of the Pool Side pins but want some extras for later trading when I go on my upcoming 2 Disney cruises this fall. Please let me know....

Please let me know!
disneycruzin@yahoo.com
(Jenn)

but do you remember if I got one of those Darth Varder Mickey Castles in one of my many Birthday golfball boxes??? I think I remember seeing one. e- me please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter