I have TDS merch. credit and a gift card-can they be used at WDW???

fluffernutter

Mouseketeer
I leave for WDW in 2 days,yippee but i have merchandise credit and a gift card.can they be used at wdw or at least the world of disney,etc.
the CM at my TDS said she has no idea ,said they were just issued an email saying that gift cards might not be able to be used other than at TDS.
any info would be great!!!

No, they can't be used anywhere at WDW, unless things have changed recently. TDS and WDW are two different companies (under a larger one).

Have a great trip!

just go buy disney dollars with your gift card at tds

mike- I tried to purchase disney dollars with the gift card yesterday and the cm wouldnt let me, so I guess I have an excuse to go shopping at TDS when i get home from wdw!! :)
unless,maybe they will accept the credit and gift card at the TDS at the orlando airport?

I see you will be in WDW also for the holidays,hope you have a great time!!!

maybe it is just my tds but my girls got gift certs for there birthday .. 25$ each. we went in and said we are going to disney world and they would like to buy disney dollars. the cm said ok we had 1 5 10 so the kids each pick 2 10's and a 5 .. might just be this disney store as i reported earlier with the promo for the free dolls they let me buy disney dollars and get the free dolls...

The stores in the Orlando Airport are run by the Resorts and Parks division of WDW. They are not part of TDS chain. So you won't be able to use them there, either.

Originally posted by mike80124
maybe it is just my tds but my girls got gift certs for there birthday .. 25$ each. we went in and said we are going to disney world and they would like to buy disney dollars. the cm said ok we had 1 5 10 so the kids each pick 2 10's and a 5 .. might just be this disney store as i reported earlier with the promo for the free dolls they let me buy disney dollars and get the free dolls...

They screwed up big time. Someone is obviously not paying attention to the rules.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter