I have the PDB's (Post Disney Blues)

We dont leave until November, but I already know I will be dreading the days after we come home. I have been planning this trip for months, its gonna be really weird to stop doing it. My only guess is to start planning for the next one!

I'm so glad to know that I am not the only one who goes through this depression after a Disney trip. I am waiting for my January trip (I have pretty much already planned everything for that one!) & we just booked another trip for next August!! I truly do believe this is an illness!! :laughing:

If he gives you the :thumbsup2 to go "next year" you could book something in January as technically that is next year and you will only have to wait a few months!

I very patiently explained to dh that if we went in January it WOULD be next year AND with the new "celebration" for 09, I would get in for free, or get a fast pass, or whatever on my birthday (January 10)! :rolleyes1

This all made perfect sense to me and the kiddos but sadly, he didn't agree. I just don't understand what the problem is OTHER than money. I mean sheesh, do we really need to make the car, house, insurance, etc payments for the next three months?? :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter