i have VGF, VGC, BWV, BCV,AKV, OKW, Vero and Polynesian points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - need a reservation for 2 people, October 3-10, preferably split between BWV or BCV (4 or 5 nights) andAKL/Savanna (2 or 3 nights). Would love to do a 1 bdrm for the shorter reservation, and studio for the longer reservation. Somewhat flexible, except for the dates.
only available at ssr 1 bedroom

Hi there. I am looking for a studio for 4 adults. Feb 17th to feb 21. Preferably BWV but will stay anywhere pretty much. Thanks :)

i have VGF, BCV,AKV, OKW, and Polynesian points for rent
I have been renting on Dis Boards for over 8 years
minimum 50 points for a reservation 33% do when the reservation is given, balance do 90 days from check in, I do a contract
Poly and, VGC, VGF are $16 a point
BCV, BWV are $14 a point
everything else is $13 a point
I accept Pay Pal but you pay the fee
you can email me at
gstew1024@yahoo.com
Glenn
i have 20 akv points that expire 7/31 for $5 a point

I finally got my sister to nail things down, but it completely changes what I was looking for before. I am now looking for grand villa in December. Or if none are available a two bed and a studio or 2 bed and a 1 bed (3 families). It has to be a monday to thursday (Dec 7-10, Dec 14-17, last resort would be Nov 30-Dec 3). Im not interested in SSR or OKW. Bay Lake or Boardwalk are our preference for the GVs and Beach is a favorite for the 2 bed and studio. Although in December we might just have to take what is available! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter