I havent been here in a while.......

pajammatam

Mouseketeer
Life has just been too hectic..........with work, baseball, summer camps......then away for a week on vacation, only to come home to 4 more baseball games.................

Anyways I have been a good girl and didn't gain on vacation, even though I allowed room for a few "oops" along the way, and i was not feeling well for 1 of the days. And now I have been home for a week and just got on the scale and lost 2 more of those ugly pounds.

So I think I am where I should be for my weight according to my height, and now its maintaining and not getting back up there.

And there are so many wonderful low carb snacks out there that I really think it will be easy to do.

Also after being on Atkins for about 7 weeks I am having a hard time trying to "cheat" as I have no desire for anything that is high carb. I have added carbs in the way of fruits and more veggies and it is working out just fine.

Well I just thought I would share...........And thanks to all of you out there who have kept me on track just by coming here to read all of your "good stories" and tips that have been really great.

Tammie

and you did a great job! You look absolutely marvelous
Glad your DH took notice (especially when you were on vaca)
Now dont go loosing anymore or there will be nothing left of you

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Woo-hoo, Tammie!!!

SO DOES THIS MEAN YOU'VE REACHED YOUR GOAL THEN??? CHANGE THAT PURPLE CLIPPIE TO THE RED ONE!!!

Congratulations to you!!!! I hope that when things settle down in your life that we will get to see you come out and play here more often! ;)

WAY TO GO for reaching your goal!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter