I hit the scrapbookers jackpot!

Tiger Fan

<font color=deeppink>Survivor<br><font color=teal>
Just wanted to share with those who may appreciate this. My DD preschool director called today (we're friends) to tell me that a lady had dropped by some scrappipng supplies to sell and they were cheap. I head over to find out that the biggest scrapping addict in the world - I'm talking crates and crates of supplies has just signed up to be a CMC and is selling all of the other supplies! She had every single issue of every scrapping mag - all for $1 each, tons and tons of paper, overalls, frameups, paper piecings, stick kids, paperkins, die cuts, letter stickers, borders, etc. I swear I've seen stores with much less! I bought a crate full for $21! Now, if I could only scrap all the pages I'm behind - sure can't complain about not having supplies. Just wanted to share.

Lisa

Wow! I wish that would happen to me. I try not to buy too much, but still seem to spend a fortune - my dining room is full of supplies!

Bev

I've always said that I have way more supplies than I have time to scrap! Must be prepared is my motto though....LOL.

mickey4ver

Wow you really got lucky! Sounds like a great find and I hope you are able to use everything you got. Happy Scrapping. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter