• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just cancelled Cindy's PS for 12/19

sdwjones

Earning My Ears
If anyone is trying...maybe you will have luck getting the one I just cancelled for 10:20 am party of four on 12/19...:)

I've been REALLY lucky. I have gotten a PS for each of our 7 visits. Don't know why, but I always get it on the first try....no matter what time of year.

Anyway, we're getting off the Disney Cruise that morning and we decided not to rush to the parks. I called today just on a whim to see if I could get a Cindy's PS for the next day (well after 7am)
...and I did!:tongue: I've just got pixie dust sprinkled all over me, I guess.

So...I hope someone from these boards can snatch up the one I cancelled.

SDWJONES, We will be on the same cruise as you. We are doing the Cape May Cafe breakfast that morning since we are already staying at the Beach Club and the bus doesn't come until approx. 11:45a.

Have you thought about doing one of the character breakfasts in one of the DCL hotels and just getting the bus from there?

EDITED TO SAY: My bad, I didn't read your entire message to say your were getting OFF that day not on the cruise.

sdwjones ---

Could you please send some of the Pixie Dust this way??!!:D
We have reservations for the Princess Storybook Breakfast for 4 & have been calling to change it to 6 -- we have had NO luck:( .
We will keep trying & hopefully something will open up. ºoº ºoº

Suzanne033,
We will be dining at Ohana to get into a "tropical" mood on the morning of the cruise departure! There is a 12/16/04 Cruise Meet thread if you want to see who else is going...

KP&J Grandma...consider yourself pixie dusted!
:sunny:

Good Luck!

Oh, Suzanne, you DID say you guys were leaving as we were returning....I'm not reading these posts thoroughly, either. :p

sdwjones

Thanks for the Pixie Dust!!!! I called again after I was 'dusted' - the CM was not very friendly -- she must not of been 'dusted' today. I will keep trying -- this if for Oct. 18th.
By the way -- my husbands initials are 'sdw' -- Hoping that the Pixie Dust from one 'sdw' to another 'sdw' helps!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter