• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got a DISNEY TATTOO!

gluvsmickey

WDW is our HAPPY PLACE!
I JUST went and got a tattoo on my foot for my 30th birthday! I have always wanted a disney one so that is exactly what I got! :banana:

09280916131.jpg

looks great! A friend of mine who LOVES Peter Pan has "off to neverland" tatooed in script on one foot, about the same place. She thinks shes going to get peter, wendy, john and michael flying on the other one.

Way to go for taking the plunge! I got my first tattoo on my 18th birthday, and here i am almost 5 years later about to get a second and a third is planned (none disney though). Ha they really say its an addiction, so beware!

Awesome! I've got 2 Disney tattoos! (my most recent is pictured as my avatar)

Join us over in the Theme Parks Community area (if you haven't already) where there's an extensive thread with Disney Tattoo pix!!
:thumbsup2

This type of thread is a better fit over on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

I've been thinking of getting a Mickey Head tattoo myself but don't want it anywhere where people can see it..I guess you could say I'll have a Hidden Mickey :rotfl2: Now if I can just get up the nerve to do it!

Love your tattoo...I wonder how many others here on the Dis have Disney Tattoos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter