• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I recevied this morning

I’ve been around the world – a JetSetter of sorts – and I’m here to spill my Last Minute Travel secrets. I’ve been told I’m a know-it-all, so, ready or not, here come all my travel tips, like how to get a deal and when to look for a steal!

Don’t worry, I’ll watch for the Last Minute deals and keep you posted! Until next time!

Ok I just learned about this and I'm freaking out here! (in a good way!)

is there a date the travel has to be done by? could I go in Nov or Dec? how about Jan 2010???

also is there a certain amount of nights required?

sorry, I'm sure this has been covered, but I'm short on time here! :rotfl:

thanks for the help (and patience!)

Why are you saying 1:27?

I'm desperate!!! I'm wrong. Sorry. The boat says 1/27amEST, but that was probably for another day. I'm getting refresh-silly. I was up on and off all night. Had to sleep on the couch so I could be near the computer. Now I'm at work. They need to do it already!!!:crazy2:

I’ve been around the world – a JetSetter of sorts – and I’m here to spill my Last Minute Travel secrets. I’ve been told I’m a know-it-all, so, ready or not, here come all my travel tips, like how to get a deal and when to look for a steal!

Don’t worry, I’ll watch for the Last Minute deals and keep you posted! Until next time!

Is anyone wearing a watch that is visbile in the videos???!!!!

I really think that only values are going to show up for the majority of us. I know a lot of you are hoping for a Deluxe or a DVC, but my gut is that mostly values will show up (and I'd be darn skippy to get one!) :cool1:

I got the Jetsetter email, and JETsetter is highlighted. Maybe there's a clue on the airline/flight tab??:)

I'm desperate!!! I'm wrong. Sorry. The boat says 1/27amEST, but that was probably for another day. I'm getting refresh-silly. I was up on and off all night. Had to sleep on the couch so I could be near the computer. Now I'm at work. They need to do it already!!!:crazy2:

That was last Thursdays clue :thumbsup2

i got two of that exact email at 4am ish, didnt see a clue,??? altho at 4 am after being in here all nite and still here now, I prob couldnt BUY a clue even!

Helpful tip:

If you go to "Packages" on LMT and type in your parameters, they give the names of the hotels and then the descriptions.

AMEN!!!!! For real! ::yes::

hmm ILL WaTCH the dog watched and at 1152 he did it... maybe its pst 1152...

any therorys

So I didnt miss it?????? :cheer2: I had to get kids to school and run a few errands, I didnt want too,:crazy2: but the kids sure do want to eat! LOL:lmao:

Dana:clown:

Hmmm...is anyone wearing a watch where the time is visible in any of the videos?

When I won last week, i didnt pay any attention to any of the clues, I think they are just for us to pass the time with something to try to figure out to keep us busy :confused3

Ok I just learned about this and I'm freaking out here! (in a good way!)

is there a date the travel has to be done by? could I go in Nov or Dec? how about Jan 2010???

also is there a certain amount of nights required?

sorry, I'm sure this has been covered, but I'm short on time here! :rotfl:

thanks for the help (and patience!)

anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter