• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I just got home from the Doctor.

Big V

DIS Veteran
He's a vascular surgeon. He has the same last name as I do! He took my stitches out and drained about 200cc's of fluid from my wound. Ouch!:( But he says it's coming along fine and I go back to see him next Wednesday. I have to say that my back feels a lot better now that he drained the stuff out of there!:D

WOW Scott.....if he drained that much no wonder you're feeling better. Hang in there big guy!!!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

Hope that the healing continues to go well, Scott! :)

I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Hope you keep improving by the minute.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better Scott! I hope you keep feeling better too :)

I'm glad to hear you're getting better! Great news!

Originally posted by Big V
He's a vascular surgeon. He has the same last name as I do! He took my stitches out and drained about 200cc's of fluid from my wound. Ouch!:( But he says it's coming along fine and I go back to see him next Wednesday. I have to say that my back feels a lot better now that he drained the stuff out of there!:D

Glad to know you are feeling better. So this doctor, his name is DocV? Kinda like you're BigV? :D:D:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter