I just have to tell someone or I'm going to burst!

Amandancrx

Earning My Ears
I know you are not supposed to say anything until you hit that magical 12 weeks, but my husband and I had our first ultrasound and saw and heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time :love: I am so excited because it is our first child and had to share the news with someone (or quite a few on the Dis lol). It doesn't count if I don't know you personally, right? :rotfl2:
And, we are going to Disney this weekend, so we plan on celebrating the best news in the best and happiest place, it can't get any better.
Thanks for listening and keeping my secret ;)

Awww congratulations! That is wonderful news and what a wonderful way to spend the weekend. :banana:

Congratulations!! How exciting!! :yay:

I remember hearing the heartbeats for the first time - it's unbelievable, isn't it!?

Enjoy this special time.

congrats! you should join the moms 2 be thread :)

How fun that you are celebrating at disney! Can't get better than that. :goodvibes

We are local and 2 days before we found out, we had this awesome time at the magic kingdom, everything was walk on, crowds were down, and we just remember it as a really awesome evening- little did we know we had our daughter with us. Then I took the test Monday and promptly flipped out that I probably shook her loose on the drop in pirates.

Thank you for all the well wishes and love :goodvibes we are beyond excited and my husband is already planning what I can and can't do at Disney. I think he even vetoed Winnie the Pooh :rotfl2:
I would love to join the moms to be group. Thank you for the suggestion! I'm going to try and find it now!

Congratulations. Sending prayers and pixie dust for a healthy, happy, uneventful pregnancy!

Congratulations! Seeing your baby's heartbeat never gets old!!!!

(We don't wait until 12 weeks. My morning sickness is too bad and people would think I was seriously ill. Also, having lost two babies, we were thankful we told because people were more understanding as we were grieving as opposed to not knowing that we were going through a rough time.)

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

It's such an exciting time!!! I couldn't keep it to myself at all!!!! My husband and I tried for 2 years to conceive before we had success so I was super excited to tell everyone (and anyone!!)!

Congratulations to you and your hubby!!!! Have fun in Disney!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing more exciting than hearing the heartbeat for the first time and knowing that your child is on the way (well, except for all the other exciting and joyous things that are on your way!!!). :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I'll never forget the sheer joy of the first time we heard our children's heartbeats!!! And reading your post makes me extra misty tonight, because my princess turns 7 tomorrow and I was just thinking back to the joy and excitement of 7 years ago tonight! :hug:

Yeah what wonderful news! You will always remember the moment when you heard your baby's heartbeat :goodvibes. Have a great trip!

Congratulations! I will never forget seeing each of my babies on ultrasound.

Have a great time at WDW this weekend...but dont go too hard :)

Congrats! I didn't get past 5 weeks before work knew , and 8 before our parents. I had horrible morning sickness and kept having to run to the bathroom so they figured it out pretty quickly. We wanted to wait with our parents untill the 12 week mark but DH's mom was having a terrible day and DH knew that would cheer her up!
Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter