I just made ressies with "yourride".. feedback please!!

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
I have seen plenty of positive feedback here regarding yourride, and now that I have booked our transfers with them, I wanted to start a new thread and see what everyone has to say.

We used Cartier last year, and they were less than impressive.
Tiffany has always been good, however we've only used their towncars, not limos.

So, regarding yourride:

Has anyone had "Jimmy" as their driver? What's he like?

Are their limos nice/plush??

Anyone had a BAD experience with them??

Thanks for any comments!!

'Beano':cool:

We are taking yourride this Saturday, but with the van service, not limo. I will still post as to what our experiences are.

MJ

We had Jim with the limo!!! In a word, he is EXCELLENT! Full of personality (almost think Dr. Phil), very friendly, and a great driver! Highly recommend him!

I 2nd that what Californai Dreaming said :).

Your Ride is fantastic and very professional. We had Tom and he was great.

I am planning on having them pick us up on our November trip :).

Our group used 'yourride' and had Mike. We used their 15 passenger van w/trailer for 30+pcs. of luggage. He was waiting for us at bottom of escalator at MCO, loaded all our luggage and took us to Radisson. On return trip he was waiting in the parking lot at port. Everything worked like a charm and I highly recommend. Have a great trip!! :)

Jim was our driver in September. His limo is beautiful and he is fantastic! He was waiting for us at our hotel early and right where he said that he would be when we got off of the ship.

You can book this far ahead??!?!?! I wasn't sure when to book the limo - guess I can book now for July?

We used them for a not quite round trip and they had a great price and great service. They picked us up at MCO went to the grocery store for a water/soda run, then spent a week at the Beach Club. One week later picked us up at the Beach Club and took up to the ship. They were on time and very professional.

We have a group of 25 going this November and I am going to recommend them to our group to use again.

we used them last week. rabbit was very nice and promt. after the cruise i needed to return 3 tuxes to the florida mall, well we got off the ship at 750 am and the mall did'nt open untill 10pm., so rabbit let his driver drop us off at mco and then later that day he returned our tuxes. I will use them again when we do the 7 day cruise.

Hi,
Yep, us too. We loved youride. Big group and lots of trips from airport,to hotel,from hotel to store to port.From port to airport. Price was great and driver Tom was as friendly as we could of ask for. He helped us load all our luggage from baggage claim.....Him and his big sign with our name on it.......
thatmom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter