I just posted a "moment" ago

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
in your mind how long is a moment "

30 seconds to 4 minutes , I know thats not what the dis is saying, but if someone said to me "a moment ago" I would think under 5 min

Yes. A quick pee.

But I’d hope you yell out, I’ll be another minute because I have to wash my hands! :P

I am a quick pee person

when I wans in the Navy we had fun arguments with the Marines who were also on our bease, and one written on the stall " a sailor just got done at the unrinal and started walking out the door, and the marine who seen hi ssaid to him"the marines teaches us to wash our hands when we done at bathroom" the sailor replied " the navy teaches us not to piss on our hands"

Let's take a look at the Abridged Physics Table of Incremental Time:

Yoctosecond, the smallest second
Hot Second
Lickity-Split
Second
Half-Minute
Minute
New York Minute
Two Shakes of a Lamb's Tale (see also Shakeology)
Moment
Duaminute
Whenever

And before you ask, a "Whenever" is a variable dependent on it's user. "When am I gonna do that? Whenever." And that means anything between a Moment to Neverember. So Whenever is X multiplied by the number of forks (F) given by the user (U) in order to achieve the outcome, give or take a Planck unit.

I think less than a minute, because if you do something rash, ‘in the spur of the moment’ that’s a reasonable excuse. But ‘spur of the minute’ sounds, to me, like no excuse at all. I don’t think that I have ever heard my son use the word moment, but his understanding of ‘in a minute’ is a lot different than mine!

I hate "moment." It has no definitive meaning other than in an abstract sense i.e. "Moment of clarity." Moment = "I really don't know how long this is going to take, so if you want something from me you'll have to be patient."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter