I just received the Wyndham Palace for $70 how does it compare to MOWTC

PolyGirl

Polynesian and DCL Addict
I just used Priceline and received the Wyndham for $75 (includes $5 in bonus money) for July 16-19.

Is this a good deal???

I stayed at the MOWTC last July and my family loved the resort. How does the Wyndham compare to it.

Are there any special rooms or sides of the hotel I should request????

We stayed at thr Wyhdham through a Pricline bid about 3 weeks ago. It is a lovely hotel. The pool and grounds were wonderful and our room was spacious, clean, with a great balcony and a view of the EPCOT fireworks. It was across the street from the Marketplace and we picked up WDW buses there rather than using the hotel's buses. We got a great price as well, but it still would be a teriffic value at twice the price.

Here is the link to the pictures we took at WPR&S last month! We thought it was great!
Wyndham Pictures

cheer.gif
pink.gif

<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!</marquee>Click Here To Join!
Next trip: April 2001-AKL, Aug 2001-Contemporary.
</font></font></font>

MARCH 2001--DXL
FEB & OCT 2000--DxL
OCT 1999--CBR
JAN 1999--DxL
SEPT 1

We were just there 3 weeks ago too!!! It was a wonderful stay. We joined Wyndham by request and had little snacks waiting for us when we came back from the parks the first day. We had a nice room with a balcony which was across the street from DD. I also would not depend on their buses though, it takes forever. The pools and the sauna was nice to have after a long day of walking around wdw. It was a wonderful stay, definitely would stay there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter