I Know Jessica Simpson, She's my BFF!!!

WDWfan36

DIS Veteran
Hey Y'all,

I know what your thinking. Probably, you don't know Jessica Simpson. Well think again because she if my BFF! I am not lieing.We go way back. All the way to 1st grade. Now don't get too jealous of me, yes I will get you an autograph. Ya, I know you want the truth. It is true, I am best friends with Jessica Simpson. My friends name is Jessica Simpson, exactly like the famous one. She has to bring her birth certificite everywhere because no one believes she is who she claims to be. I think it's so cool that she has a like famous name. I fooled you for a second didn't I?

:tilt: Anyways, I don't feel like this thread be wasted soooo, let's start a type of game thread too!

Okay so basically this is what you do be like
-Famous Persons Name- and the person below me we're blah blah. Make up a fake type of story but don't finish it. You may add anyone you want during the story. Confused? Here's an example:

(1st poster)Billy Joel and I we're sking on top of the mountain
(2nd poster) Later we blah blah blah.

Let's make this funny! Okay I'll start:

I was sitting on the bus when I just happened to run into,,,,

Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp used to be my next-door neighbor, but I wasn't sure if he remembered me, so..................

(not part of the story but- my Latin teacher said if you saw johnny depp in the street you'd ask for his _____ (she was waiting for the class to say autograph), and embarassingly the first thing I said was a piece of his clothing, but I don't think she heard me...........)

dancegrl1093 said:
Johnny Depp. Johnny Depp used to be my next-door neighbor, but I wasn't sure if he remembered me, so..................

(not part of the story but- my Latin teacher said if you saw johnny depp in the street you'd ask for his _____ (she was waiting for the class to say autograph), and embarassingly the first thing I said was a piece of his clothing, but I don't think she heard me...........)

No really I'm serious I know her

WDWfan36 said:
No really I'm serious I know her
uhh............. what???? i certainly believe you........... i thought you said to make the story fake????

if i misunderstood, i know someone in real life who has a star's name.........

dancegrl1093 said:

I said Hey Johhny Remeber me? I was your BFF in 1st grade. Then I walked up to...Miley Cyrus and said

I'm your dad's biggest fan. Do you think I could....

ok, not to get personal or anything, but i HIGHLY DOUBT u are bff's with jessica simpson. ok u pm me and ill send u my address bc u said u can get me an autograph, message me, i want one.

AvastPirateBen said:
ok, not to get personal or anything, but i HIGHLY DOUBT u are bff's with jessica simpson. ok u pm me and ill send u my address bc u said u can get me an autograph, message me, i want one.
Dude, her name is Jessica Simpson. She's not the Jessica Simson. That's just her name!

Someybody said:
Dude, her name is Jessica Simpson. She's not the Jessica Simson. That's just her name!

Exactly.

Then she slapped you on the head because you touched her prized possesition and you,,,,

said...ouch! Then you went to school and the new kid was...ORLANDO BLOOM! Then he sits next to you and...

(Not part of the story.. but Jesus DIS'es! :lmao: Check my siggy.)

"Pink isn't my color, but thanks." Then you walk up to Pete Wentz and say...

(P.S. - PETE, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, WE'RE GONNA BE MARRIED, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET )

and he replies with a "Huh???" So in walks greencoolcat aka shellybellypolo and sit down right next to Bloom and says "Heya! I'm your fan, and i wanna know if i can have yer autograph and he said:

PS: BLUESOMEBODY IF YOU EVEN DARE TRY TO DROWN ME AGAIN FOR SPACE FOR YOUR FRIEND(last story i was in) OR ANY OTHER SUICIDAL NOTE THEN I SWEAR I WILL GET MY LAWYER ON DA CASE!! LOL

"I WILL CONQUER TEH WURLLLLLLLLD!!!!" But then that one dude in the background in scene five of that one movie said,

" Hey welcome to who's line im your host Drew Carey lets have some fun" but then a bullet came by and Drew then..............

called Tom Cruise (my grade school best friend Heather's dad's name) to come in and stop the attempt on his life. Everyone was amazed as........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter