I know there are other girls out there like me who have their wedding planned out..

The dress is unique, so I do see how it's hard to find something.
I guess you'll have to custom make some stuff..yay! :goodvibes

LOL or maybe I'll just have someone make me something identical. $6,600 for that dress! :scared1::earseek:

I also found this one that is <3.
25sstw2.jpg
34ih1jo.jpg

2wolr3l.jpg
34g3sc2.jpg

Reposting, because my computer wouldn't cooperate :)

My dress (or something like this):
WeddingDress02.jpg

I love the ball-gown look...it's gorgeous

My headpiece (or something like this):
Headpiece.jpg

My bouquet (or something like this):
calla-lily-bouquet-white-simplel-mw.jpg

I love calla lillies

I want my wedding to be outdoors, in the spring time, in a meadow-ish place, under a big tree, like this:
tree-in-meadow.jpg

Cake (or something like these):
WhiteChocolateFrostingforCupcakes1A.jpg

I want them to be white to match my flowers

First dance song (I can’t choose between these LOL):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Qjjbp-1-A And I Love Her – The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KZkklo9LBs I’ll Be There for You (FRIENDS theme song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8X4eoNfm5E Here, There, and Everywhere – The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX9Krm6gg8A Something – The Beatles

Instead of the wedding march, I want A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes to be played on violins when I walk down the aisle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhTjnzlcIeI
(Thanks for the idea Jenny:teeth:)

Father-daughter dance song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2AzaOQllBQ Daughters - John Mayer

Honeymoon:
walt-disney-world.jpg

I don't care if my husband thinks I'm insane, I'm having my honeymoon there, no questions asked.

Oh, and we WILL be wearing these on our honeymoon:
bridegroom_240.jpg

I hope to get married in Denali, at Wonder Lake. Hopefully it will be beautiful blue sky day, with a majestic snow-capped Denali in the background & wild flowers all around! It'll be a simple wedding, with just a few close friends and family. And probably without the fancy dresses, etc., it'll be much more relaxed and casual.
Of course it just might be a committment ceremony, at least until laws change up here.

I really like those

I really like your dress!!

thank youuu

Oh, and I do absolutely not want the wedding march. I want to music from 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes' when I walk down the aisle, and the song played/sung during the reception. I am a Disney girl at heart. :-)

thats exactly what i imagined myself walking to!

I want a dress that'll make me feel like Cinderella.
My dad & I will dance to And the Night Stood Still (we already agreed on this, as we used to dance to this when I was little.)
I want to walk down the isle to something from The Four Seasons, and not the traditional wedding march.

I plan on negotiating with my currently nonexistant future husband; he chooses the location, and we honeymoon it Disney style.

exactly the plan i have!

You know, I haven't really ever thought about it. I guess I will now, though because I'm bored.

this gown

for my bridesmaids (in canary)

for my flower girls (assuming I know two adorable little girls)(in canary)

my veil

I'd love to get married on a beach. I too, will be barefoot at my wedding.

Like a PP said, I'd always dreamt of having a Mad Tea Party style reception. A loooooooooooong table that's two people wide (so my husband and I can sit together at the head) and everybody sitting together instead of at sepearate tables.

even if i dont have my wedding on the beach, i will be barefoot. regardless. i hate shoesss! XD

and i loveee the mad tea party idea

haha. i love how for the disney weddings you can have characters come. my mom knows i want a cinderella wedding (i want it for deeper reasons than just liking the fairytale) and suggested that cinderella and prince charming come to the reception.
my response: uh. mother. I am cinderella at my wedding. not some other chick. :<

patti: i love the canary yellow. that is way pretty.

sooo trueee

Reposting, because my computer wouldn't cooperate :)

My dress (or something like this):
WeddingDress02.jpg

I love the ball-gown look...it's gorgeous

My headpiece (or something like this):
Headpiece.jpg

My bouquet (or something like this):
calla-lily-bouquet-white-simplel-mw.jpg

I love calla lillies

I want my wedding to be outdoors, in the spring time, in a meadow-ish place, under a big tree, like this:
tree-in-meadow.jpg

Cake (or something like these):
WhiteChocolateFrostingforCupcakes1A.jpg

I want them to be white to match my flowers

First dance song (I can’t choose between these LOL):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3Qjjbp-1-A And I Love Her – The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KZkklo9LBs I’ll Be There for You (FRIENDS theme song)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8X4eoNfm5E Here, There, and Everywhere – The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX9Krm6gg8A Something – The Beatles

Instead of the wedding march, I want A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes to be played on violins when I walk down the aisle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhTjnzlcIeI
(Thanks for the idea Jenny:teeth:)

Father-daughter dance song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2AzaOQllBQ Daughters - John Mayer

Honeymoon:
walt-disney-world.jpg

I don't care if my husband thinks I'm insane, I'm having my honeymoon there, no questions asked.

Oh, and we WILL be wearing these on our honeymoon:
bridegroom_240.jpg

i loveee the hats and i loveee violins!

and juliee....you and your BF should totally just get the hats to wear for the fun of it one day, if he's okay with that. my moms friends did that and got special treatment alll day long :thumbsup2

OMG yes!

I want mine in the summer, maybe around July-ish August-Ish.

I would like to have My wedding to be indoors, and its very formal so the guests can wear cocktail dresses and such.

I think i want the colors of my wedding White (well dA!) and Black.
My mom and I already decided that the top of my wedding cake is going to have Mickey and Minnie :goodvibes

My dress will be similiar to this.. except without the pockets -__- and of course more stuff added to it.
2250079714_333a0724c7-1.jpg

Hair around this ish.
wedding-hairstyles-for-short-hair-0.jpg

annd I'm going to have A LOT of people there.. and it will be held in my SOON TO BE HOMETOWN of Orlando, Florida lol haha

and most importantly I'm going to have Mickey and Minnie there! :goodvibes

OKAY SO I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING

lol last time, I was about to go to work so I didn't have much time, but I would like my Bridesmaid to have this dress.

s08_81255_2_psd.jpg

Haha..SORRY SONYA!!! :hug:
But you're wedding is coming along nicely.. :teeth:

ITA. I'm going to make it VERY VERRRRRY clear to the DJ or whatever, that those stupid dances (chicken dance, electric slide..etc) will NOT be played at my wedding..those are the most ridiculous things ever.

YES! That's not the way I want to remember everyone having fun and stuff. It just looks really dumb.

Ahaha. Now, see, to me, those are some of the things I associate with weddings. At my cousins wedding, everyone was singing and dancing to the YMCA, chicken dance.. and I think it was a bit of fun.
That's what I want at my wedding. Everyone to be having fun. x]

Exactly. Especially when the grandparents and older adults try to do the Cha Cha Slide..I don't want to see them "cha cha real smooth" etc. Ew. It's just awkward and embarrassing for everyone. lol

:eek: That reminds me of my mom in Disney. She decided to do the Cha Cha Slide a DTD, I wanted to go crawl under a rock. lol

I want my wedding at this one beach that has a ton of sentimental value to me. It's gorgeous.
I can't find one picture that does it credit, so there's a few on there that you can look at.

I lived about a minute from it in 1st grade. I want the preparation for it to be in the house I lived in then- my grandma and great aunt own it and rent it out. I could have the wedding in the meadow right behind that beach, too, then the reception on the beach (bring your swimsuits!).
Hair
I want my hair to be in loose, relaxed curls with instead of a veil or hairpiece a flower that matches something from my bouquet in it.

I like the OP's first bouquet for mine also :D. But for my bridesmaids, we're going to go to a flower shop after the rehearsal and they're gonna create their own bouquets. A lot less expensive, and fun too!

Bridesmaid dress
Flower girl

I like this dress, although honestly I have no idea what type of dress I'll be wearing- there's so many styles I love- but I don't really want to do it through a chain like David's Bridal.
Dress

I also love this one, but in white:
sb2720.jpg

I'd actually never thought about my wedding that deeply before. Fun!

Okay, now you guys have inspired me:
The time:
I really like October for some reason, even if that’s also when my birthday occurs.

The Place:
Disney%20wedding.JPG

Where else? :thumbsup2

The Reception:
anaheim_fantasyland.jpg

Fantasyland Courtyard is one of the official places, but I'd prefer to have it here:

New%20Orleans%203.jpg

New Orleans Square, except by Pirates or the Haunted Mansion

The Dress:
R1045.jpg

I loooove the black detailing.

With Gloves:
006_primary.jpg

The Bouquet:
009_primary.jpg

The Hair:
007_primary.jpg

Something like this? Idk and instead of a veil:

1951_primary.jpg

The Songs:
First Dance: Are We Dancing? {hopefully instrumental.. if you’ve never heard it- I posted a youtube link earlier)

Father/Daughter: When A Man Has a Daughter

Down the Aisle: Maybe not wedding march, maybe something like Define Dancing from Wall-e =)

Oh, and I'd love it to be completely filled with irises for sentimental reasons (long, long story, but it's about my grandfather, who I never met), but apparently they die too quickly :( I am going to somehow incorporate them though- either have the colors be typical iris colors, or, idk something.

Okay, now you guys have inspired me:
The time:
I really like October for some reason, even if that’s also when my birthday occurs.

The Place:
Disney%20wedding.JPG

Where else? :thumbsup2

The Reception:
anaheim_fantasyland.jpg

Fantasyland Courtyard is one of the official places, but I'd prefer to have it here:

New%20Orleans%203.jpg

New Orleans Square, except by Pirates or the Haunted Mansion

The Dress:
R1045.jpg

I loooove the black detailing.

With Gloves:
006_primary.jpg

The Bouquet:
009_primary.jpg

The Hair:
007_primary.jpg

Something like this? Idk and instead of a veil:

1951_primary.jpg

The Songs:
First Dance: Are We Dancing? {hopefully instrumental.. if you’ve never heard it- I posted a youtube link earlier)

Father/Daughter: When A Man Has a Daughter

Down the Aisle: Maybe not wedding march, maybe something like Define Dancing from Wall-e =)

That dress is amazingly beautiful! I also want to get married in October, i dont know why... but either October or May, I dont why...

Don't know about anything else, but my first dance song will be God Only Knows by the Beach Boys :lovestruc

ugh, don't get me started on planning my wedding.
we had to do a big plan-your-own-wedding project that took months in r.e
mine was on castaway cay :teeth:

Oh, and I'd love it to be completely filled with irises for sentimental reasons (long, long story, but it's about my grandfather, who I never met), but apparently they die too quickly :( I am going to somehow incorporate them though- either have the colors be typical iris colors, or, idk something.

iris' lose their petals in a matter of hours. that would be messy, and not look too good, but if you had sort of a neutral color flower (whites?) you could use fake iris' every so often in the room. my mother's bouquet was actually made of fake flowers (the really really expensive ones from hobby lobby) and she made it herself. they can be very very tasteful (and they're hardy enough to survive a trip to florida, which was her concern. cause disney bouquets are sortof lacking...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter