I know you Digg It!

Thanks for the reminder - the more people hear the podcast, the more people book the cruise, the more cruises Pete gets to give away!!!!!! :cool1: Digg that podcast people! Pete needs a bigger allotment!

DIGG.com is really a cool and powerful little tool. Created to help the public (you and me) weed out the good ones from the bad ones. Talking about current news, podcast, whatever, but its what you want by the power of digging. Power to the people!

I have heard of Digg but really don't know what it's all about. Can someone enlighten us who don't Digg yet?

Thanks

DIGG.com is really a cool and powerful little tool. Created to help the public (you and me) weed out the good ones from the bad ones. Talking about current news, podcast, whatever, but its what you want by the power of digging. Power to the people!

OMG, my li'l DSIL2B has got a big-boy name now!

I have heard of Digg but really don't know what it's all about. Can someone enlighten us who don't Digg yet?

What Will said, really. Digg is a tool that lets people read stories/podcasts/websites and recommend them to others. It's a pretty popular service, and can help bring stuff to people's attention.

What Will said, really. Digg is a tool that lets people read stories/podcasts/websites and recommend them to others. It's a pretty popular service, and can help bring stuff to people's attention.

Diggin or Dugg means you like it. :woohoo:

You create a log in/sign in and start diggin the podcast.

Also if you need to know about something else you can look it up there and find out if it is "diggin"

No not diggin a cistene either!

I still don't understand how to use it - can someone explain it step by step to me?

I still don't understand how to use it - can someone explain it step by step to me?
Click on the link in the first post. Sign up to be able to sign in. Click where it says Digg It! next to the DisUnplugged podcasts. It will change to Dugg! You're done.
Do this for every new podcast (if you actually digg them...most of us do).

HI all,

i have been visiting Disney Running.com a lot recently getting ready for the 2009 marathon. today i go to the web site only to find out i have been banned. I have only posted a couple of questions and have been in no way inappropriate. I have sent emails to the webmaster, but no response. Can anyone on this board help me out? Please?

thanks

Not only did she get "sticked" she gets to pick a number. Way to go MommyT! Make it a good pick! :cheer2:

Wow! This might be the happiest day of my life!! I got stickied, an envelope and hit 1,000 posts!! :love: :love:

I have been coveting an envelope since Kevin got put in and then the cruise....:yay: :yay: Hey Is Corey and Bob still in one?! Or a shopping spree with Julie! :love: Oh I can't wait!!

So go Digg the podcast it is the best!!!

:dance3:

HI all,

i have been visiting Disney Running.com a lot recently getting ready for the 2009 marathon. today i go to the web site only to find out i have been banned. I have only posted a couple of questions and have been in no way inappropriate. I have sent emails to the webmaster, but no response. Can anyone on this board help me out? Please?

thanks

This site isn't DisneyRunning.com...how do you think this site can help you with that one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter