• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I lost my brother tonight....

EveDallas

Always keep fighting
Not due to Covid 19, but as a direct result of it. Because he was too afraid of being infected to seek medical attention when he needed it. Because he let the fear of this virus paralyze him until it was too late. My plea is - if you or anyone you know needs medical help, don't put it off due to fear. PLEASE listen to your body and don't ignore warning signs.

Not due to Covid 19, but as a direct result of it. Because he was too afraid of being infected to seek medical attention when he needed it. Because he let the fear of this virus paralyze him until it was too late. My plea is - if you or anyone you know needs medical help, don't put it off due to fear. PLEASE listen to your body and don't ignore warning signs.
I am very sorry you lost your brother. Sending prayers for your family.

Last edited:

There are no words. My heart breaks for you. Saying I'm sorry seems so inadequate. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter