• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I lost my kitty, Pudgie, just now..............

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I came home from my infusion this afternoon and he was at the door panting real bad. I let him outside and just a little awhile ago I went out to check on him and there he lay right next to our front porch....gone. If I had known he was going to go that quick I would have kissed him or held him or whatever. I am just soooo sad tonight. I know it's not like losing a human but that cat has been in my life since March 05 and I'm just going to miss him so badly. Thanks for listening. I'm going to hate getting up tomorrow and not having him here!! :sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

I am so, so sorry you are going through this. Take care of you and grieve however you need to in order to make it through.

Again, I am so sorry, Kitty. :hug:

I came home from my infusion this afternoon and he was at the door panting real bad. I let him outside and just a little awhile ago I went out to check on him and there he lay right next to our front porch....gone. If I had known he was going to go that quick I would have kissed him or held him or whatever. I am just soooo sad tonight. I know it's not like losing a human but that cat has been in my life since March 05 and I'm just going to miss him so badly. Thanks for listening. I'm going to hate getting up tomorrow and not having him here!! :sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:
:hug: I'm not a pet owner so I've never shared the experience but I like you a lot and I'm sorry you're in pain. :flower3: Grace and peace.

I am so sorry for your loss.. Pets are family - I completely understand how much you will miss him.... please take care of yourself ...

Kitty, I am so sorry, I know lossing a pet to me , I could actully feel the pain in my heart. Just take peace in he seen you last and he died at the place that showed him more love then he could of ever hoped for. And good luck with the infussion, keep fighting, you still have a lot of love to give out

I'm sorry to read this, Kitty. Our pets, especially when they're with us for a long time, make the same amount of grief that losing a human would. I don't know if you're religious at all, but if you don't mind I will say a prayer to St. Francis of Assisi for Pudgie. :hug:

I'm so sorry. I understand your pain so well... They are our family. I hope you can be comforted by your memories and the great life you gave him.

Aww, Kitty, I’m so sorry.

it’s no secret that I’ve been very indifferent to our dog. He’s getting older, and he spends most of his time sleeping beside me, and I now know I’ll be sad when he’s gone. He grew on me when I wasn’t looking lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter