I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, why does AmEx make you activate offers that come as a credit card benefit! So stupid! I didn’t realize I had to activate the Dell $100 benefit on my Plat Biz. I wonder if they will take pity and credit it after the fact via chat. They can see the large purchase I just made.

Ugh, why does AmEx make you activate offers that come as a credit card benefit! So stupid! I didn’t realize I had to activate the Dell $100 benefit on my Plat Biz. I wonder if they will take pity and credit it after the fact via chat. They can see the large purchase I just made.

make sure u add the other amex offer too for an additional 10% off.

make sure u add the other amex offer too for an additional 10% off.
I had already added that and the extra 1 MR offer. I didn’t realize, although I guess I should have, that I had to take an action and accept the Dell benefit. That is just so stupid. It’s not like the airline thing where I need to select an airline.

Speaking of airlines with the credit work towards EBCI on SW? Trying to figure out how to use the $200 this year.

You could also cancel the Dell order before it ships (they have a chat option), activate the offer and do your order again.

I had already added that and the extra 1 MR offer. I didn’t realize, although I guess I should have, that I had to take an action and accept the Dell benefit. That is just so stupid. It’s not like the airline thing where I need to select an airline.

Speaking of airlines with the credit work towards EBCI on SW? Trying to figure out how to use the $200 this year.
Yes! I’ve used the credit for EBCI. I also got credit for an airfare that was just over $100.

On a separate note, my baby niece is still in the hospital and now has a yeast infection that has spread to her kidneys and is in her blood. They said she keeps having seizures so they are doing brain surgery. She has a 50% chance of living. She’s been fighting so well so I hope she pulls through.
Sending good thoughts for her recovery.

@afan , @wendow how is the heat in the parks? We’ve never been in August before and I know we’re in for a scorcher. Have you found a time of day when the heat drops a bit in the evening? Planning to finalize our FP today and wondering if evening is the way to go (we’re not early morning people).

I hope you’re both having an awesome time!!
When I was there mid July, I found the heat didn't start to decrease until the sun was substantially lower in the sky. Not sure what time that will be in August, but it was past 7pm in July. I will say that rides go down a lot in the evening for thunderstorms, so that is a drawback to evening FP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter