I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, am I the only one that is a little worried?

I'm thinking @Haley R is used to sleeping until noon. She was up at 6:23am. Combined with the hard work of the delivery if she has already delivered, she is just pooped out tired. Plus all those nurses and staff doing all the stuff that gets done in the first day and the family calls. So much going on! Plus baby and the nursing attempts.

Hopefully she is through labor and baby is here already.

I would but I’m spreadsheet illiterate😢

Just click on the top box of names and use your down arrow to come down to the first open space. Once you type your name in use your tab button or arrow to move to the right box and type in the time then tab and weight. That's it.

I'm thinking @Haley R is used to sleeping until noon. She was up at 6:23am. Combined with the hard work of the delivery if she has already delivered, she is just pooped out tired. Plus all those nurses and staff doing all the stuff that gets done in the first day and the family calls. So much going on! Plus baby and the nursing attempts.

Hopefully she is through labor and baby is here already.

If water broke at 8:00 last night she was up all night. And we are family!

If water broke at 8:00 last night she was up all night. And we are family!
When I had my last baby, I had a group of board friends waiting for an update. I had posted to them at 11:30pm that I had just gone into labor and was going to try to get some sleep before heading to the hospital. I posted again at 6am that I was there and in my room. They didn't hear from me again until about 10pm. As much as I loved them all, they just weren't the first thing on my mind lol! I'm sure Haley and her dh are just over the moon in love with this new little person :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter