I love credit cards so much! v4.0 - 2021 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why must BofA suck so bad. I made a 71.51 purchase last month yet I only have a statement balance of 42.01. I get the biz card thing is weird, but even for them this is off. There's a possibility, though I don't remember, that the reason I even used this card was because it had a credit. Or was it that the site I was ordering from only allows 1 card to be stored and I was too lazy to change it from when I was meeting spend and used this card. Of course the statements can't be accessed for this month or last month. I hate them.

ETA I was able to finally view the bill via the bill pay page, again why do they make their site such crap and it will load there but when I'm elsewhere on their site trying to view the statement and nothing. Apparently in my trying to pay prior to the statement in April I over paid, which is why I had a credit last month.

I so want to churn my personal AS card, but it means living with the biz card for 2 years to be able to qualify again. I just don't think that's worth it right now. If they keep their biz rules I'll just have to come up with a "business" at some point now that I don't have the rental.

My recent high school grad is going on a trip to the Dominican Republic with a friend's family. Today, when I went to buy his ticket, I pulled out his passport and IT'S EXPIRED. I am so sad and disappointed for him as this was his first big trip with friends plus the pandemic took so much from his junior and senior years. I know in a regular year, there is a way to get a fast track passport but I don't see appointments anywhere in the country so that must be a Covid casualty too. He only told me about this trip a few days ago and he leaves in about a week so there wasn't much time anyways.

Does anyone have an eBay primer or YouTuber to watch for information on selling? The last time I sold on eBay was a decade ago. I am cleaning out old collectibles and want to try and sell some of them. I've researched what has sold and for what but I'm clueless on how to figure out shipping. Wondering if it's still good to end the post on a weekend for more views?? I'm just trying to make some cash off crap around the house, not make a certain income.
Super jealous of all these mailers. We aren't getting any over here.
None here either

Am I the only one that receives Discover offers in a rainbow of colored envelopes? Some days there are 2 offers - in different colors.

Am I the only one that receives Discover offers in a rainbow of colored envelopes? Some days there are 2 offers - in different colors.

It's my oldest card. I get the balance transfer checks, stuff about consolidating my debt into a personal loan with a higher rate than my student loan which is now my only debt. I get emails from them too. Even one to refi thr mortgage on my mom's house. I live here but not my mortgage but also the house is paid off so I don't know what info they are getting for that one. Also the identity protection thing. They've always been the most annoying when it comes to junk mail/email.

@havaneselover Did you receive an email about the Biz Plat offer? I got one today as did DH. I wonder if the email works along with the one on the BBP.

I received the Biz Plat email offers too on the BBP and Biz Green.

The email offers tend to be better than the popup/button on the website, because there's a chance it might come with the first year AF waived. This was the case for the emails expiring in April, but you'll only know after approval. (I saw that @alryan and @Minnie368 got them in this thread too!)

My recent high school grad is going on a trip to the Dominican Republic with a friend's family. Today, when I went to buy his ticket, I pulled out his passport and IT'S EXPIRED. I am so sad and disappointed for him as this was his first big trip with friends plus the pandemic took so much from his junior and senior years. I know in a regular year, there is a way to get a fast track passport but I don't see appointments anywhere in the country so that must be a Covid casualty too. He only told me about this trip a few days ago and he leaves in about a week so there wasn't much time anyways.
Wow, things change fast. When I applied for a passport in April, the fast track option was available for a fee, and there were several appointments available the same week.

Nope I get tons of discover ones too and they’re always different colors

You can PC to a no fee card and it will prorate the fee. If you cancel now you'll lose the fee.
Thanks!! that's great news. Do I have to do anything special before I PC a Chase card? Like, what about the daisy chain? Does that stay intact or should I try to fix that first? Also, can I PC using a secure message or must I call them?

Thanks!! that's great news. Do I have to do anything special before I PC a Chase card? Like, what about the daisy chain? Does that stay intact or should I try to fix that first? Also, can I PC using a secure message or must I call them?
You need to call since they provide you the new terms. Your card number will remain the same so nothing to do there since everything will remain intact.

My husband and I have Chase cards and I want to combine our UR, but I don't see the "add housemember" option when I click combine points.

I received the Biz Plat email offers too on the BBP and Biz Green.

The email offers tend to be better than the popup/button on the website, because there's a chance it might come with the first year AF waived. This was the case for the emails expiring in April, but you'll only know after approval. (I saw that @alryan and @Minnie368 got them in this thread too!)
I wish these offers had the no annual fee, but looks like the last few rounds with June and now September expirations have the regular annual fee. Since DH has a Schwab for cashout I did the 150K Biz Plat for him and then with
talk of the 1.25 possibly going away I got the 90K Biz Gold on Friday. I got the 100k Biz Plat email yesterday and still have the Biz Gold on the AO under my BBP, but I think I'll wait a bit before going for them.
My husband and I have Chase cards and I want to combine our UR, but I don't see the "add housemember" option when I click combine points.
It's been a issue for a week or so that they should be working on. If you need to do it soon you can call and get it done.

Interesting DP:
DH upgraded his CSP to CSR 6/5/20
Used $300 travel credit 6/20
AF posted 9/20 $550.
Travel credit reset after 6/21 statement closed (closed 6/2)
Used $300 travel credit 6/2/21
downgraded to CFU 6/4/21
AF refund of $91 posted today with a backdate of 9/20

I didn't think we would get a partial refund on the AF since he had the card for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter