I love credit cards so much! v6.0 - 2023 (see first page for add'l details)

So P2 CIP app was 9/1. Still no answer at all, after faxing two w9. Phone status still says status is unavailable, nothing in notices on the app. Could he app for another CIU or CIC now?
Well Ok then LOL. The phone line still says application status is unavailable, and there is no new card in his account, but I just got back from Disney and checked all the emails that aren't delivered to my phone, and there was an approval email! Of course I can't get it expedited at this point (especially since I can't SM on the account yet) but at least it's done. Sure could have used in the last couple of week for some spend.

Well Ok then LOL. The phone line still says application status is unavailable, and there is no new card in his account, but I just got back from Disney and checked all the emails that aren't delivered to my phone, and there was an approval email! Of course I can't get it expedited at this point (especially since I can't SM on the account yet) but at least it's done. Sure could have used in the last couple of week for some spend.
Congrats party: Finally

go to the flyfrontier website. look up your account and see what's there. or use confirmation number. if it's less than a 1 hr change i don't think you have to accept, it's an fyi
I sure hope you're right....or does their website glitch like this? AGAIN today I got an email stating I had a flight change! and guess what, it's the same time as the last time they changed it,so I think they're sending me these in error

This is my first year trying a small garden patch. The kids chose a watermelon and red pepper plant, and were so excited to see them grow. Then some animal came and ate all the leaves and flowering buds of the pepper plant, leaving the main stem! The watermelon got to a little larger than a softball before something decided to bust it open. Not eaten, just cracked enough the red inside is showing. Kids were so disappointed. We'll try again next year. Any tips? We were thinking about chicken wire, but sounds like that might not work...
Are you in CA too? Asking because some of the pests are a more local thing. The squirrels are tough. I’ve sprayed them with the hose when I see them up in the tree but that only works when I’m there. They don’t seem to enjoy a surprise shower. Cayenne pepper seems to keep them away from stuff for a couple of days. We bought a huge container of it online and it was inexpensive but only mildly useful. I don’t want to hurt them so it’s tough. You can make a chicken wire cage around young plants and that will help with most pests other than aphids and snails.

I’m surprised they ate your pepper plant. That was the one vegetable I grew that nobody seemed to want to eat. I really hope your garden is better next year. It’s so disappointing to plan and work on it only to have it not turn out well.

My big issue now is the raccoons who dug up our front lawn and are now starting on the back. Nothing deters them. Nothing. You can spray them in the face and they don’t care (DH tried this once). They live in the storm drains in our area and come up in the night and wreak havoc in all of the gardens.

Do you have a link?

I clicked through the link on the slickdeals site. Had to scroll down a bit and find the link directly to Target. That took me to the Target App where I was able to click redeem, and an email was sent to me with a personal code.

https://slickdeals.net/f/16954954-t...ting-sunday-oct-1-oct-7?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1

Last edited:
Please people, look at my target circle thread on tripadvisor things to do 20% off. Looks to be working on WDW tickets. Stack with CB site and chase freedom 5% back PP. I would do this NOW!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for coming here to post this. For those interested: The Target circle offer can be found here. When you click through TA sends you a unique code to use before 10/7. TA things to do in Orlando theme parks can be found here.

I didn't price Disney but priced Universal for our dates and I think UCT slightly beats it out.

The Fidelity bonus of $100 for depositing $50 is back. I already have a couple Fidelity accounts, and don't know if I can open yet another one for the bonus.
Thanks for this. I would have been interested too. According to the T&C, if you eligible only if you " have not otherwise previously taken advantage of Fidelity’s $50 for $100 cash offer, or Fidelity’s $50 for $150 cash offer."

It's worded to imply if you've taken advantage of any previous Fidelity offer on any account, but it doesn't explicitly say that, so wonder if you opened a different account type, if it would work?

When we went to Japan, I tried to put "travel notifications" on my cards (Amex, CSP, Discover), and basically none of them needed it. I even called our bank, TD, and they said there's no way they could put a travel alert on there, as I was concerned about using the debit card to withdrawal yen from an ATM. I guess this is really a thing of the past nowadays.
i was upset i didn't get charged a fee that could be refunded the ATM fee for 30k yen was less then me taking out 20$ here japan is a different animal. (my fee was like 1$ and change.)

Thanks for coming here to post this. For those interested: The Target circle offer can be found here. When you click through TA sends you a unique code to use before 10/7. TA things to do in Orlando theme parks can be found here.

I didn't price Disney but priced Universal for our dates and I think UCT slightly beats it out.
I got a second code today from target. Maybe do 2 transactions if lucky enough to get 2 codes. I'm seeing 2 7 day base tickets for $1,155.96

Please people, look at my target circle thread on tripadvisor things to do 20% off. Looks to be working on WDW tickets. Stack with CB site and chase freedom 5% back PP. I would do this NOW!!!!!!!!!

Can confirm the Target Circle offer for 20% off does work for WDW tickets. Nice savings if you have an upcoming trip planned.

This is a great deal. I'm only seeing tickets for multi-days (3,5,7) and I only need a 1 day ticket. If anyone sees that at TA please let me know.

I hit the MSR on my HH personal card; neither the pts nor FNC posted. I checked dd's HH account and she received the pts and FNC when MSR was met. Has anyone else not had the pts & FNC post when the statement posts?

Last edited:
I hit the MSR on my HH personal card; neither the pts nor FNC posted. I checked dd's HH account and she received the pts and FNC when MSR was met. Has anyone else not had the pts & FNC post when the statement posts?

My FNC posted the day after the points posted. But if it's been longer than that, @NewbieMom had a similar issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter