I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting, we've not been able to add our personal Chase checking to my dh's CIC for autopay, despite that it is added to his CIP for autopay on the same profile. And chase is clueless as to why.

I guess you need to open up a Chase business account and pocket a $300 bank bonus.

(Or call in your payment like it's the 80s.)

If you are looking for the week of 3/16-23, I think you are safe to sleep in until noon.

OK that's not true, but I wouldn't mind a little less competition for my flights. It seems like Southwest flights are usually loaded by 6:30am eastern time, sometimes as early as 6am, sometimes not until later. One year they didn't get loaded until almost 10am.
Lol that’s our week too!!

Ugh, hard to get good info on this. If I add an AU to one of my old AmEx cards now, will it get reported to their CR as the date I added them or the date the card was opened? I thought usually you get the card open date but I'm seeing some comments that it'd report the date I add. This would not be good for us transferring MR into a single loyalty program account if true. We've had our MR AmEx's well before 24 months ago so I figured we'd be safe if we needed to add one to the other to pool our MR. Now I'm not so sure.

I just did this. My membership date on Amex back dated to date of old card. My CK CRs don’t have anything in the “opened date” spot yet. I am gonna see if it updates when a statement closes, but so far just blank. I’m good with blank I guess. Not that big a deal either way for me.

I guess you need to open up a Chase business account and pocket a $300 bank bonus.

(Or call in your payment like it's the 80s.)

Yeah, felt like 1997, when he had to call and make a payment over the phone :crazy2: I was too young to be making payments in the 80's :cutie:

Do you have to go in the branch to open a biz account?

Worth it or not? MVMCP - plan is to fly to MCO just for the party.
Would be 50k SW points, thinking about monorail resort - 40k UR, $300 for tickets, $150 food.

How many points do you have? Lol I burned a lot of points for a spontaneous weekend in Disney and while it was a lot of points it was so much fun!

Yeah, felt like 1997, when he had to call and make a payment over the phone :crazy2: I was too young to be making payments in the 80's :cutie:

Do you have to go in the branch to open a biz account?

I don't know. I get the $300 Chase business checking flyers in the mail all the time. I'm not really into bank bonuses, but if this is going to be an issue then it might be a good time to start.

I think this is appropriate for the budget board because it's about saving money!

I just purchased what would have cost over $15k in airfare for under $500 thanks to credit card points/miles.

It was a huge PITA transferring and sorting everything out/finding availability but saving that much money is kind of a rush! I've used points for flights before but never this complicated or for such a high cash price tag!

For one leg of my trip United kept asking if I would like to buy my ticket for zero points for only $7,995...no, United I would not. Also does that ever work?
That’s great

@Lain heh, PP users are scary... Alaska Lounge D gate, PP sign was removed for 2 mins, 10 PP members ran in, sign came back out... lol

That's why we need more options here. I would take a restaurant even if I don't use the entire credit. The food options aren't that great though which is probably part of the appeal. Clearly there's too many PP people and not enough options if that happened. I don't fly enough to get status for AS to use their lounge.

Worth it or not? MVMCP - plan is to fly to MCO just for the party.
Would be 50k SW points, thinking about monorail resort - 40k UR, $300 for tickets, $150 food.
We did it last December...My wife wanted to just ride the rides...I wanted to see the stuff that we had just paid to get in and see. She won. It will be my way next time. Spent two nights and still had fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter