I love, everyone hates...?

ILEH-POR/POFQ(they've been getting a bum rap on the Resorts board lately),the Stich ride(although, I like it. Love is too strong a word), Jungle Cruise, turkey legs(again, these things have been receiving some hate lately;) )

I don't really "hate" anything at WDW. Some rides/attractions don't excite me as much as others, but I think they all have their place. Well, I take that back. I hate the disorganized chaos that is the WDW bus system.

ILEH Hollywood and Vine (it gets bashed here)
ILEH Great Movie Ride

IHEL Dinosaur!
IHEL Splash Mountain. Everything's fine until that big drop. I like seeing the whole park from up there, but I feel funny all day after the drop. I wish it was a big series of little drops, but that would take up too much space and take the thrill away.

ILEH: Small World, Carousel of Progress, TTA
IHEL: Buzz Lightyear (I thought it looked cheap) and The Nemo Show at AK. My whole family hated that one. What the heck was wrong with Dory? That voice still makes me shudder...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter