I LOVE Hector!

Chandler Bing

Mouseketeer
Just watched the DIS video of Hector's day at the MK, and can I just say that I love this dude! He is so funny and genuine and seems so sweet. I'd love to tour the parks with him!

But also another thing off that particular day, it made me kinda sad to see how many of the rides were down, and I know it's been discussed at length here on the boards recently. :(

Hoping we get more videos from him. At the very least it offers more opportunities to see the parks and hear a different perspective.

He literally hasn't gone on Splash Mountain!

I also enjoy vlogs from Hector. I LOL'd after he purchased the Dooney & Burke MB. I agree that it's adorable but I haven't found a design that's driven me to purchase one yet.

Hector is fantastic, I definitely agree that the MB part was hilarious. The way he was like, "I was in the shop one second and now I have this MB" SO relatable! I'm glad he got it, though, it looks like he really enjoyed it. Treat yourself, Hector!!

Yes, haven enjoyed watching the videos with Hector in them. I've even enjoyed the Fuel Rods ones
Me too. I don't use my phone enough in the parks to warrant buying a Fuel Rod (my little Anker portable charger does the trick) but finding those machines has got to be tricky. Other tough places to figure out would be location(s) in Disney Springs & maybe both monorail loop resorts & Boardwalk area resorts since so many park guests hop over for a few hours.

Hector is a natural. Great addition to the DIS Media.

Just watched the DIS video of Hector's day at the MK, and can I just say that I love this dude! He is so funny and genuine and seems so sweet. I'd love to tour the parks with him!

But also another thing off that particular day, it made me kinda sad to see how many of the rides were down, and I know it's been discussed at length here on the boards recently. :(
Can you post a link to the video? Until last night I didn't know where Hector came from but the movie has been watched.

Very, very good video! Lots of original nuggets and a fresh breath of enthusiasm.
The MB part was hilarious.."Everything went black for a second, and then I had it."
More Hector!!!
Ps the foreign bride ads have been happening occasionally here, me as well, other posters have been puzzled by them. Based on tracking data, I am sure for most of us our google ads are Disney. Mine are so Disney heavy, I can infected someone I love just by logging in on their computer.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter