I love how they say...

la79al

DIS Veteran
Your party may be seated at more than one table. That's awesome. Yes please, seat the kids at a table by themselves. Good times all around.

It's a cover their backside thing that turns up on reservations sometimes. I have seen it turn up on reservations for one person. I think if they can show me how they intend to split up a party of one person, then I will worry about it. The odds are pretty much nonexistent unless you have a party of more than four, probably more than six. Nor would they separate parents from children.

Airlines are different. That's the way they always operate. Restaurants are just covering in case they have to separate a large party.

I think I missing something. Is it at all restaurants at Disney? or one specific restaurant?

It just comes up randomly when I am booking ADRs. Obviously they are not going to split the kids up from the parents but I know there are situations where they are going to put us at more than one table and they have to throw the disclaimer in so we can't throw a fit once we get there.

I tried to get an ADR over the phone during our trip once and they offered to seat us separately as a party of 2 and 3. They wanted one person to sit with the kids (2 & 3) and then the other two adults to sit together. I asked if the tables would be right next to each other and she said that she couldn't guarantee how close they would be.

I had to choose a different restaurant. I couldn't imagine the horror of one of us having to hear..."Good luck with the kids, we're going to eat over here" :)

I'm sure they would have been close..but not a chance we were willing to take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter