I Love Olive Garden...........

100%Disney

<font color=9999FF>On the lookout for a good sushi
My birthday was St. Patrick's Day, my DH took us all the eat at Olive Garden, we don't have one in our city, we have to drive about 35 minutes to get there. Well anyway, I just love their food I had lobster speghetti, it was a little piece of heaven, I also love the seafood pasta, the crawfish in it is GREAT!!! Do you have a fav. there???

I love the all-you-can-eat salad and breadsticks!
facelick.gif

Mmmmmmmmm yep! We love Olive Garden too.

The nearest one to us is a 4 hour drive and we try to go at least once a month....so that's an 8 hour trip for Olive Garden. LOL

*ok ok ok, we go down to take in a movie AND dinner AND do it all with some wonderful friends. that 8 hours is well worth it if you ask me!* :smooth:

Fetucinni for me and lasagne for hubby.

We love Olive Garden too! There isn't anything I don't like! I love their Frozen Tiramisu and Chocolate Lasagna for dessert!

The Perfect Olive Garden Meal (IMHO :teeth: )

To Start: Mussels Di Napoli (shared with a loved one)

Entree: Seafood Portofino (also shared, this thing is huge)

Dessert: Tiramisu (omg, this stuff is heaven)

Chicken alfredo. 'Nuff said. :)

We go about 4 times a year. At least once while in WDW. You can't lose great food at a great price.

Oh yeah! We love Olive Garden.

Went just a few days ago. I had the eggplant parmesan. It was great. For dessert tiramisu. Yum. Although my DH had the white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry sauce. :D Ou la la!! I'll be having that next time. I'm a chocolate girl.

Annemarie

My kids and I went there a couple of weeks ago.:) They love their salad.:) My dd loves their bread sticks too.:) I try to get something different everytime I go. Don't ask me what I had the last time, I have no idea. I know it had linguine noodles, chicken, mushrooms, diced tomatoes and garlic, and I think some time of white wine sauce. My dd has been begging me to take her again sometime soon.:) Our closest one is about 50 minutes away.

Oh boy....I must be the only Dis'er that does not like Olive Garden! :( But maybe it's because we're 100% Italian & no Italian food tastes better than what we make at home?? You know what I mean....Mom's recipes! Who knows...but I really don't like the food there.

Now don't be mad at me!! At least my family & I won't be ahead of you in line waiting for a table, right?!!

Oh man, I love Olive Garden! Breadsticks, Zuppa Tuscana soup, and canneloni! Mmmmm! I havent eaten there in like a year though!

You know 100%Disney, I used to take my mom's great cooking for granted....now that she's got cancer, on her good days I'm begging her to show me or teach me how to make whatever dish ...I just never thought she wouldn't be there to show me! :(

For Easter we'll be making homemade Manicotti (meaning homemade shells and all). I have been trying to make them & as good as they taste, they are still not as great as my Mom's!

I am with Mischetta on this one. I am not Italian, so that it no excuse for me, but I just have never been thrilled with anything that I have eaten there.

Isn't it funny how there are so many differents tastes in this world? Last week when people were talking about Red Lobster and most people posted that they did not care for it and I was thinking - "I LOVE that place! The shrimp pasta - YUM YUM!!!"

Different strokes for different folks, huh? :)

Hey BethR....I LOVE Red Lobster! Isn't that funny! I would go just for their bisquits & salad! But I adore the seafood there too!

Hey Mishetta! We should meet at Red Lobster for lunch sometime! :teeth:

Those biscuits are just WONDERFUL! I like those and their caesar salad (not authentic, I know - but it is how *I* like it. :) ) Of course I would have to have a lunch portion of SHRIMP PASTA - even if I had to take it home. :)

(Sorry Olive Garden Lovers - didn't mean to hijack your thread. ;) )

OH!! The Ceasar Salad is to die for at RL! We can get the dinner portion of the Shrimp Pasta & share it!!

So will you drive to MI or shall I drive over your way??

Okay...lets get the post back onto Olive Garden (sorry guys!)

Hey Mishetta - perhaps we could meet 1/2 way - should be about 4 hours for each of us! :)

(Are we scaring away those Olive Garden lovers? :confused: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter