• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Love The Hard Rock!

lookingforward

DIS Veteran
Just got back from the Hard Rock for a two night visit and am happy to report it is as great as ever! We went for a short three day visit for my son's birthday, Feb. 18-20th. The hotel room was as well maintained as last year and the staff were great. We were on the fourth floor all the way at the end of the hotel in a corner pool view room. It was convienent because the stairwell to the pool and walkway to the parks was right outside our door. We got our milk and cookies both nights and they sent him up a birthday card and chocolate gift. We ordered room service and the pizza was so-so. One of the highlights was the pool. On our day of check-out we rented cabana 10. It was so much fun. One hint for this cabana is that the pool speakers are right next to the cabana so it is LOUD. If you have small children who might want to nap you can forget this cabana. We loved the service, the fruit bowl and refrigerator stocked with sodas and water. We ordered lunch and enjoyed eating it in the cabana and it was perfectly located to watch my boys on the slide and in the pool. We stayed till about eight p.m. and then left. The bell staff brought our overnight bag to the cabana and put the rest of our luggage in our car. When we were ready to leave we just pulled the curtains closed and changed our clothes. We then went to the Animal Kingdom lodge for dinner at Bomas and then checked into the Howard Johnson's Maingate East for our final night. Boy was that a let down after the Hard Rock (but still a clean, safe and CHEAP place to stay!). We can't wait to go back for our two week April visit. Any questions please let me know!!!

Hi: What is in the cabana, and are the drinks in the fridge in the cabana included in the price you pay to rent this.

also is there a fast food restaurant at the hard rock or near, to get say pizza, hamburgers, spaghetti etc.

Deb.

The drinks in the cabana are included. They gave us six or seven different sodas and three evian waters.They also gave us a nice fruit bowl.

Don't want to seem rude but could you tell me the price of a cabana and how do you go about reserving one. Thanks

And you will find out everything you want to know about cabanas at he HRH. Think last post was by Lynn Kelly.
They seem like the perfect way to spend a last day, or any day for that matter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter