?? "I love those J-i-n-g-l-e Bells" not Frank Sinatra, what artist?

DisneyWorld Delight

No Tag For You!
There is a version of this song that might be classified as hip hop or big band or both. I cannot for the life of me find it. I've searched google, iTunes and YouTube. Anyone know who sings the version I'm looking for? I've only heard it a few times and today I was in Forever 21 when it came on. TIA.

There is a version of this song that might be classified as hip hop or big band or both. I cannot for the life of me find it. I've searched google, iTunes and YouTube. Anyone know who sings the version I'm looking for? I've only heard it a few times and today I was in Forever 21 when it came on. TIA.

Could it be Barry Manilow w/Expose'?

Is it current? The Barry Manilow thing is constantly played on the radio here.

Oh wait, I guess that makes me admit I am listening to Christmas music.;)

I believe the version you're thinking of is by the Manhattan Transfer. DH loves that version.

I think I remember hearing a Dean Martin version that is similar to Sinatras.

Could it be Barry Manilow w/Expose'?
I wanted to add the youtube links but the system would not let me for some reason. I put in "Frank Sinatra I love those j-i-n-g-l-e bells" in google search and found four yuotube links to listen to the song under "Jingle Bells".

Last edited:
It IS Frank Sinatra. iTunes also has the song to download.

there are also several links on you tube to listen to it

I wanted to add the youtube links but the system would not let me for some reason. I put in "Frank Sinatra I love those j-i-n-g-l-e bells" in google search and found four yuotube links to listen to the song under "Jingle Bells".
Welcome to the DIS

You can't post links yet. You have to have a certain amount of posts before you can add links.

There is a version of this song that might be classified as hip hop or big band or both. I cannot for the life of me find it. I've searched google, iTunes and YouTube. Anyone know who sings the version I'm looking for? I've only heard it a few times and today I was in Forever 21 when it came on. TIA
It is Frank Sinatra. You can download it on iTunes. See other replies for more info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter