• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love.....

I love laying in bed reading while the kids are sleeping in on the weekends because the way that my bed is positioned in my new apartment I can hang my feet over the end of the bed and the furnace vent blows right on them and makes them all toasty warm. It's always nice when we can find joy in the little things :)

I love playing games with the grand kids

Having a quiet morning all to myself

reading when it is very quiet in the house.

being comfy in my nice, warm bed (in the winter)

pink champagne cupcakes, chateau ste michelle muscat canelli, warm weather, when my child/dogs behave in public and I don't have to whisper any threats at anyone. Oh! And when the custard place has my favorite flavor, pistachio, in rotation. Sorry, food brings me a lot of happiness.

Naps!

Warm blankets, and a purring cat on my lap.

Happy news.

Making a delicious gourmet meal.

Waking up on the weekend and realizing I can close my eyes for another hour or so.

Newborn babies.

A clean, organized house.

How strong I feel after a killer workout.

The way my grandpa’s face lights up when I walk into his room. I love him so much.

Driving away from the office on a Friday afternoon when it feels like 48 hours stretch out endlessly in front of you...:cloud9: Also:
  • Heading to church on Sunday mornings
  • Having a new season of a great series drop on Netflix
  • Rootbeer floats
  • Hosting company for dinner
  • A certain shade of pearly-pink nail polish
  • My living room drapes
  • The fragrance of lilacs
...and I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

Driving away from the office on a Friday afternoon when it feels like 48 hours stretch out endlessly in front of you...:cloud9: Also:
  • Heading to church on Sunday mornings
  • Having a new season of a great series drop on Netflix
  • Rootbeer floats
  • Hosting company for dinner
  • A certain shade of pearly-pink nail polish
  • My living room drapes
  • The fragrance of lilacs
...and I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter