I loved hanging out with Deni & Ryno at Baseline Tap.

I was excited to see Deni and started watching. Had to pause for a bunch of activities and now it’s gone?? Why?

Yes, this series is becoming my favorite thing they are putting out right now. I really enjoyed the one with Erica last week, and Deni is always a delight! Also, if you head to Deni's channel she just released a video along with Ryno reviewing ABC Commissary.

I'm almost done listening and they are excited about their conversation. There's warmth and humor and it's like sitting at the table with two friends talking about X, Y or Z topic.

This is what the Tuesday show is missing: no script (and if there is, Ryno and Deni are doing a great job of covering it up), friendship and energy.

Deni did another blog with Ryno at ABC Commissary- it’s so nice to see her smiling face!
Maybe she is back now?

Gonna put on my money on her coming back. The combination of Ryno, Craig, and Deny was the most interesting part of the Dis. Intelligent, knowledgeable, and funny.
I agree but I don't think it's going to happen. Off the Rails was the best format and show they ever did. The recent "new" show pretty much proves they just can't get that magic back. Shame really.

Last edited:
I agree but I don't think it's going to happen. Off the Rails was the best format and show they ever did. The recent "new" show
Pretty much proves they just can't get that magic back. Shame really.
I think we are about a day away from someone asking ¨what time is it?¨ in one of the Disney FB groups.

DH and I loved Ryno's chat with Jill at the Baseline. It was interesting hearing Jill's story and her success story. We'd love to see more of that type of content.

Speaking of Ryno, where did his thread go?
It’s gone and my comments on his thread are also gone. Like it never existed. What happened!

Speaking of Ryno, where did his thread go?
It’s gone and my comments on his thread are also gone. Like it never existed. What happened!
I deleted it. He hasn’t logged on in 2 months. I let him know beforehand that if he was not going to maintain or respond to the thread he started, I was going to remove it.

I deleted it. He hasn’t logged on in 2 months. I let him know beforehand that if he was not going to maintain or respond to the thread he started, I was going to remove it.
Ouch. That’s disappointing. Thanks for solving the mystery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter