I mailed/received my T-Shirt Exchange

well, my plan is backfiring since I just found out that my exchangee is STILL in Florida! Get your butt home Helopoh so I can see if you like what I sent!;)

I haven't received mine yet either. I sent mine out a long time ago and haven't heard anything on it, I have seen posts from my person so I know they are around but no post sayint they received it, but than no post saying they haden't so now I wonder if they received it and hated it........

Mine was waiting for me when I got home. :D I got a great tee from Estes Park in Colorado from tc!! She also sent a cute s'mores ornament from the same park. Thank you so much, I love it. I wear a lot of tee shirts to my exercise classes. So this will get lots of wear! Thanks, again. :D :D

linny,
I'm sure if your exchangee received her t-shirt she like it!!:D

Barb,
I'm jealous!! We were at Estes Park last Sept. and I neglected to buy a t-shirt. What a beautiful, beautiful piece of God's Country.

Snake eyes again for me.:(
Pam

Taratn Tigger has e-mailed me from WDW to ask me to thank Pixie Power for her gift,so here it is THANK_YOU PIXIE POWER!!

Scooting this back up front from way, way back.
I guess no one has any good news to report.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Pam

No news for me either. I received a PM about a month ago from my 'exchanger' saying that it was on the way, so I'm still hoping! However, this is strangely reminiscent of the ornament exchange.:(

I never was involved with this exchange (I did several others and do like them though), but I do hope that those who have not received theirs yet do in short order. Let's get those late shirts off in the mail, guys!!! :sunny:

Originally posted by Bouncy
Taratn Tigger has e-mailed me from WDW to ask me to thank Pixie Power for her gift,so here it is THANK_YOU PIXIE POWER!!

This wasnt from the tshirt exchange Judith. I phoned home on sunday and i still havent received mine :( Got Darrens mug Judith :)

I still haven't heard anything about mine either! Tomorrw is another day!! Perhaps the mail lady will have a package for me then!!

Well it's a big zip here for me - again.
It appears that a couple of you have come up snake eyes in both the t-shirt and basket exchange.......:( :( :( :( :( :(

Next exchange around - maybe all of us should join up for a "Loser's Exchange".
Pam

Yes, I finally mailed my t-shirt exchange this morning. Sorry robinb:o . I hope the extra's make up somewhat for my tardiness.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter