• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I messed up my FP+, no more FOP for me!

pl71

Mouseketeer
I’m going in early Nov and made all my FP on time and I was able to get everything I wanted. FOP was on the last day for just me; my mom and toddler were set with Navi River FP at the same time. Right after making all the reservations MDE went bad and I didn’t open it because I figured it wasn’t working anyway and I didn’t want to see a mess and panic.

So, a couple weeks have passed and I look at MDE. I had made all my Animal Kingdom FP for a day later than I intended. I most have clicked the wrong day on the calendar. It was all planned on my check out day, when I’ll already be on our flight home!

I had to cancel it all and moved everything to the day before like I wanted it to be, but of course there’s no more FOP left ☹️

I’m not going to wait standby for it either since neither my toddler or my mom can ride it. Bummer.

So, a single FOP FP just opened up on Nov 13 if anyone’s looking. And for those who think an FOP FP would never show up late, here’s an example of why one might pop up!

Hopefully that’s my only oops. At least SDD FP was made and is still ok, and that one my toddler can ride!

Keep trying. Use the refresh method (there is a long thread about it) and you should eventually get a FOP fastpass. It worked for me. Going in Late November. And it worked twice as I changed the time we were going on it.

I agree, keep trying! I booked FOP at the 30 day mark recently and then again 1 day before (party of 3).

I feel your pain. Last year I got an amazing rate on a car rental, but it was so amazing because it was a month early! lol. That stuff happens. You just have to let it go and move on. You might get lucky and get something even better.

Keep looking that day. We are here today and managed to score two different late afternoon FPs for FOP for the 4 of us. So worth trying to get!

When we were there during a busy week last October DH and I were able to get same day FP for FOP a few times. With you only needing it for one person I think your chances of getting it are pretty good. Don’t give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter