I "might" be going to DW in a couple weeks. Anyone want to keep me company?

wehttamrd

Toriphile
I might be going to WDW march 21st - march 25th. My partner has a business conference at the swan so I'll be stuck by myself a couple (if not all) the days. I'm sure he'll have a few company dinners as well. So while I'm thrilled to be going to DW again and spending time with him, I'm certain there will be a few times where I'll be alone and bored perhaps, or just want to have a meal with someone. Would anyone be willing to take some time out of their hectic schedule to keep me company? I can probably give more details as the time gets closer. but I don't even know 100% sure if I'm going with him yet or not!

Just moved into the area and would love to get together for a meal or some time at one of the parks. Spent the afternoon today with daughter at DTD. Message me if you do have some time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter