I miss my Tags

Posting to see what I've lost.

Hmmm Avatar. I am no everyone, I am no one. Agent Cannot. HAHA.

Sn covers two lines and the break is in the middle.

Only room for one of my tags and the new site doesn't recognize the old colors and format.

Other than all that

I missthe sparklies and some of my older tags. They disappeared in a boo boo thread.:rolleyes2

I'm not happy with my missing tags either! I do like that we now have a like button.

Here are your tags if you want to put them in your signature:
Loves to snorkel
Swam with the dolphins
Got soaked on BTMRR
Another tag

Thank you :D

ETA: was suppose to be a quote here I'm still learning new board.

Well, I never had any tags to miss, so no worries for me on that score.
But, I'm a visually oriented person and I recognized most posters by their avatars.

All these new avatars are messin' with my mind... o_O

I lost my avatar and couldn't remember where I got it from so I got a new one. I like this one much better.

Here are your tags if you want to put them in your signature:
Loves to snorkel
Swam with the dolphins
Got soaked on BTMRR
Another tag

How did you find the old tags? Is there a mystery search button somewhere?

Quoting is easier. Click on "quote" then "reply" and it will add the quote, you can do this multiple times but only on one page see.

My tag, join date, and message count still shows up... The only tking that I don't like is that the last letter of my screen name is on the second line...

Yeah, my OCD kicked in when I saw mine do the same thing. Just a couple more pixels in that range would have fixed it for both of us. :)

Just clicking on reply adds the quote, too, but not if you want to quote multiple posts.
Just clicking on reply adds the quote, too, but not if you want to quote multiple posts.
Yes you can. You just go and click reply on the other ones... Look above.
did it again

Still confused and lost. Find myself only spending a few minutes on here and than wandering off to some other web site.

Sad - lost my tag. It was An iron, huh?

I'm good with the new avatar.

Don't like the loss of multi quote.

Otherwise, learning the new site and so far so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter