I Must be Nuts---a Disney Nut Pre-Trip Report

Racemom17

Mouseketeer
So we just came back in April from an incredibly to short trip :-(

We have traveled 5 times...and the constant we have always taken Grandma along and always air travel.

My Mom is going back with my brother and his family in October and I have vowed to not be jealous and I am not at all. I love that their first trip turned my brother into a believer and he couldn't wait to get to bring his kids back....

I was set to wait and plan our Disney return in December 2011. I have found the last two trips I missed the Disney decorations...but the bug has been biting repeatedly.

This morning I booked All Star Music for just me and the 3 boys...for the Saturday after Thanksgiving through the next Saturday...trying to keep the trip cheap since I am technically "not going" this year. I hope they extend free dining...that would be fantastic!!

I am contemplating driving from VA to Orlando by myself with the 3 boys...I have done several 6-8 hour trips alone with them...and I have also driven to Indiana alone...so we'll see....

I'm a Disney Nut and I need an intervention...but would most likely turn down any assistance to cure me of my addiction.

Just called back and updated my reservation to include Vince, AKA- Disney pooper....and chagned to Music Suites...I felt guilty leaving him out even though he is not Disney Material (not yet anyways)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter