I need a bansheee perch

ForeverAlice

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if it is possible to purchase a banshee perch from Disney by phone somehow? We were in a rush to get to other things in Pandora (shocking I know) and my son forgot to get a separate perch for his banshee. He keeps laying it down and I figure it won’t be long until it is broken.

I was just wondering if it is possible to purchase a banshee perch from Disney by phone somehow? We were in a rush to get to other things in Pandora (shocking I know) and my son forgot to get a separate perch for his banshee so he lays it down and I figure it won’t be long until it is broken.
Disney no longer has a Merchandise shopping service for park items. The Shop Parks app or Shop Disney have replaced that service.

There are some WDW personal shoppers out there, but I’ve never used one. That’s probably the only resource available if the perches aren’t on the shopping app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter