I need a opinion on the value of my pins.

Helopoh

<font color=3300FF>Who me jump??<br><font color=FF
Ok I am not a pin collector at all and matter of fact the only pins I have 6 in all I recieved when I worked in the Disney store back in 1994.

I have 3 promotional pins from when we did prepurchases of the movies

Snow white (ribbon says "We have a Jewel of a video offer)

Pocahontas (says Pocahontas an american legend comes to life)

The Lion King (says The King has returned)

These three are in Worn condition (obviously right?)

I also have a pin of the Disney Credit Card

The Santa Clause (says coming to video Oct 25th)

And A Goofy Movie (says On video Sept 6th)

I have no idea of there worth or value to other collectors and would like to know if they are worth trading at all. Thanks for your help.

I was just readina more posts and was thinking of my wording above and I guess Worth and Value sound like Cash huh?? I am only interested in the worth of them as far as trading for other Pins or Other Disney objects. I am not a pin collector and would like to trade these for items for my DS 4 or other little things. I hope this clears the idea I was after...:p

Sounds like a few are buttons, rather than metal pins?

In that case, their demand as collectible items is lower. You can still find several available in the auction sites, selling for a few dollars.

I collect some buttons myself, from my favorite park, but realize I may not look forward to them being highly valuable items in the future. I just like them.

You may still find someone willing to trade them for something else. Don't know, just my humble opinion...

Wanda

Just like any other trade, it just depends on what the interest is. I have a few buttons too. None I paid much for. (Some as little as 25 cents each.) Just like Humpbacks wrote, they are lower in value (from what I have seen/noticed).
Often the auctions are a good research tool. (Do a search to see if anyone is selling pins/buttons like yours.)
Also you may want to go to Dizpins.com and list them on their trade board to see what interest there is.
Good luck! You may become addicted yet. ;) Maybe you better forget it while your pocketbook is still intact.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter