I need Epcot help

Banana Pancakes

Insert witty remark here
We will spend 1 1/2 days at Epcot. We were able to get FEA both days. Right now, our other FPs are Spaceship Earth, Character Spot, and Nemo & Friends. We can't do anything with height restrictions because of our children. What should we choose for our last FP? Leaning towards Turtle Talk, but we aren't sure.

Turtle Talk is really cute, but I don't think you'd have to have a FP for it. Your kids might enjoy Journey into Imagination with Figment! The wait time seems manageable from what I remember, but if you've got the extra spot you might as well :) I haven't done the character spot so I could be totally wrong, but I think the characters rotate so you could also get that for both days.

Turtle Talk is really cute, but I don't think you'd have to have a FP for it. Your kids might enjoy Journey into Imagination with Figment! The wait time seems manageable from what I remember, but if you've got the extra spot you might as well :) I haven't done the character spot so I could be totally wrong, but I think the characters rotate so you could also get that for both days.

Funny you should say that about Character Spot. We currently have it on both days because I didn't know what to choose.

Funny you should say that about Character Spot. We currently have it on both days because I didn't know what to choose.

Ha! Do you have the MDE app? I know it'll be a little different when you're there, but you could start checking wait times on the app around the time you'd be using your FP and see which one you think would be the most worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter