• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need help again.......

snowgooseltd

DIS Veteran
Moderators, I know this belongs on the transportation board, but I always get the answers I'm looking for on this board. Everyone is always so helpful. We're planning a trip in early June. Any "coupons" or codes for car rentals out there?? Thanks in advance.........

Check Mousesavers.com.

It has codes that worked preety good for me. Especially the section on how to get multiple savings on National.

Ed

Not a tip about codes, but about rental car companies. If time & efficiency is a big factor for you, use a company that's on-site. We always go with Dollar & are a Fastlane member, which is free. You just call the "800" number for Dollar to sign up. You get in a separate line, they take care of you right away, & there is virtually no waiting. It is so convenient.

We used an off-site company once only because we had won a trip & had to use a certain company. It really made us appreciate the convenience of using an on-site company, even if it costs a few dollars more. :D

Book, look, cancell, and book again! I've had three different car ressies for our trip this March. Just cancelled and made the new one yeasterday. Check mousesavers and sign up for all the car co e-mails. I've lowered our cost by $100 from the first ressie - and I'm booking a mini-van. I always use a co that's in the terminal at MCO.

I've done this for all of our trips with great success.

Good luck!

I too booked a mini van for early May at Dollar. Definately rent at the airport....sooooo easy. At Dollar.com you can reserve and alter that reservation endlessly without penalty. Our entire cost with taxes is $458 for 11 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter