I need help from pass experts

Mikeyboy

Earning My Ears
Can a length of stay pass (six days, five nights at WL) be updated to an AP. If this is possible the cost should be pretty cheap. If so, tell me if this is possible or financially sensible. I book a package on dw.com with the length of stay pass, the first day I hit all 3 water parks (I've never been to any of them) after that i could upgrade to the AP then I have another year to come backand again the upgrade cost should not be too bad.

My guess would be that you would have to upgrade to a Premium Annual Pass, especially if you visit the water parks on the LOS pass prior to upgrading. I don't know if this can be done, I have never run across this question before.

I am pretty sure they won't let you upgrade LOS passes booked through packages and paid in advance.

So if you would rather not have a LOS pass, its best to get it off your package before you check in.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter