I need help on getting my hands on some gold ears

MiRi

All it takes is faith and trust and a little bit o
I have been looking for someone to send me Golden Ears straight from DL but no luck. If anyone can please send me a pair, I will be forever grateful. Of course, I am willing to pay back all the costs, shipping included. All I ask is that if it's not a problem, please send it embroidered with "Miri" on it. If you can't get it embroidered, that's fine. If you will be at DL anytime soon, please let me know if you're willing to help me out. Thanks.

I looked all over Disneyland for those when I was there in May...couldn't find them...they were all sold out. Came home and bought them on ebay that night and the seller had them embroidered for me...it was a good deal and I was happy. :earsgirl:

is it going to be difficult to get a pair of gold ears? we leave in a week and i was looking forward to those being one of my only souvin-ears. (oh man, that was lame... :teeth: ) we'll be there the friday of the anniversary weekend and then back again after on monday.

i sure hope they aren't sold out... :worried:

Miri,
We leave on the 25th so PM me if you still need them and I will be happy to take care of it for you.

They were all over the park the week we were there... June 20 - 25.

Have you tried calling deliverears? I have their number here somewhere if you need it. THey are the disneyland shopping service, they shop and deliver it to you.

Will they have the golden ears all year? I figure it's an 18 mth party, so they might have them in Sep. Am I wrong?

not sell them and miss that revenue? ;) I have heard they will have them the entire celebration.

Thanks everyone. LeftCoaster is helping me out. My dream is to visit DL someday.

Miri

Dare2Dream

I live on the East Coast and went to DL as a teenager in 1976. I never dreamed that I would be able to go again. My son got married in June to a lovely lady from near San Bernardino, CA. DH & I are going to the wedding reception there in July and of course while we're in the area

I'm going to Disneyland

Keep dreaming, you just never know when your time will come.

Brenda

Congrats, Brenda! My boyfriend and I have talked about visiting DL for our honeymoon if/when we get married. Have fun at DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter