I need help with cat urine

Disneylover79

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a cheap date!<br><font
Have cat urine smell on my wicker baskets and I can't get it out. I used dawn dishwasher soap and it didn't work. Please anyone with suggestions I will be willing to try. Thanks

you will most likely never get all of the smell out. You can try putting them in the sun, putting some charcoal in them..or scrubbing them with borax, but cat urine is very hard to get rid of completely! Good luck!

All the pet stores carry Nature's Miracle. (it's in a white bottle with red lettering). Soak the wicker in that, let it dry and it should be smell-free.

Try white vinegar...straight. Just spray it on and put them out in the sun. If that doesn't work, you'll have to throw them out.

All the pet stores carry Nature's Miracle. (it's in a white bottle with red lettering). Soak the wicker in that, let it dry and it should be smell-free.

About a month ago one of my kitties had a huge urine accident on my new carpeting. Nature's Miracle got the smell out.

I would just totally soak the basket with the product, let it dry, and see what happens.

About a month ago one of my kitties had a huge urine accident on my new carpeting. Nature's Miracle got the smell out.

I would just totally soak the basket with the product, let it dry, and see what happens.

I swear by Nature's Miracle. My 18yo son Christian is disabled and not reliably potty trained. He wears Depends, but sometimes he has accidents. He soaked through his diaper onto my brand new cloth-covered couch, a HUGE puddle. :headache: I was so upset! DH got me some Nature's Miracle and I saturated the area with it, left it to dry for about 3 days. Do you know, it took the urine smell completely out of the couch? :banana: There is no residual smell and no discoloration of the fabric. Sold!

Hopefully it would work as well on cat urine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter