I need help with trying to get a Disney Aulani Mickey surfboard table lamp... Any suggestions?

hawaiifamily4

Earning My Ears
good evening, I am trying to purchase a Disney Aulani Mickey surfboard table lamp. I know they sell them in Kalepa's. I have been to Disney Aulani a couple years ago, and I just got back from Maui 2 weeks ago but could not make the trip over to Aulani this visit. Does anyone know if there is anyway that I can order the lamp and have it shipped to me in CA? Any help would be appreciated.....

There are people who do private shopping and ship from Aulani. I have never seen those posts offering this in disboards though.

good evening, I am trying to purchase a Disney Aulani Mickey surfboard table lamp. I know they sell them in Kalepa's. I have been to Disney Aulani a couple years ago, and I just got back from Maui 2 weeks ago but could not make the trip over to Aulani this visit. Does anyone know if there is anyway that I can order the lamp and have it shipped to me in CA? Any help would be appreciated.....
I was there a few weeks ago, and did not see it for sale in Kalepa’s.

Contact the front desk and ask them. I am sure they would be able to tell you if they were available for purchase

I'm going to Aulani on the 17th of Feb. I dont mind grabbing one for you and having Disney ship directly to you. I'd just charge actual price including DVC discount, shipping, etc. I plan to buy one for myself too (to go with my Polynesian lamp). :)

I’ll be there tonight, about to land. Let me know if you still want one. I’m getting one for myself assuming they have them. And I think I get 30% off for DVC right now. Feel free to text me: 469-348-3171

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter