I need restaurant suggestions

Djsbride

Mouseketeer
We're going to be at Disney the week of February 6th. Family of 4 with 2 tweens who are picky eaters and eat pretty much the same thing anywhere (cheeseburger, pizza or chicken fingers/nuggets) I'm looking for dinner suggestions for our last 2 nights. We're only going to the parks 2x and the last 2 days will be off the parks. We're staying at Saratoga Springs so if it's something at DS even better but I'm open to any suggestions outside of the parks. I'm trying to snag a reservation at California Grill but so far no luck. We might be able to do an adults only dinner one night but I'm not sure yet. So far we have reservations for Raglan Road (DH's favorite) Sanaa one day for lunch, Boathouse another night for dinner. Currently for my last 2 evenings I have reservations at Jaleo and Frontera but I'm no convinced I want to keep those. DH and I like pretty much anything and I never take into consideration my kids tastes because like I said, they barely eat anything as it is.

I don't think Jaleo or Frontera are going to satisfy your tweens. I would stick with some more basic fare. Go with pizza at DS or, if you want to sit down soewhere, Edison is more likely to have offering they would like

I don't think Jaleo or Frontera are going to satisfy your tweens. I would stick with some more basic fare. Go with pizza at DS or, if you want to sit down soewhere, Edison is more likely to have offering they would like
Thanks Foolish Mortal, I'm actually looking for something my husband and I will enjoy, not necessarily the kids :)

Steakhouse 71 at the Contemporary has been getting great reviews and if you go in the evening you can go up to the 4th floor observation deck to watch fireworks. In case you can't snag CG. We really like Boma at AKL lots of choices for adventurous and picky eaters!

I love Jaleo but not real sure what a picky kid would eat. I also have never looked at their kids menu, if they have one. But if it's for you and your partner, this would be my pick.

I like but don't love Frontera. I'd probably skip that even if it were just you and your partner.

Jaleo is amazing. It's one of our favorites at Disney Springs. I need to get back there- some of our favorites are the croquetas and patatas bravas. The ham & cheese sandwich is amazing- something our server recommended and we would have overlooked. The flan is great for dessert- perfect ending for the meal. You might also want to check out Wine Bar George (I don't drink but love the food there). They have some options for picky eaters like the mac & cheese bites. The Saganaki on fire is fun and delicious! Our favorite fancy restaurant (since you mentioned Cali Grill) is Narcooosee's - you still get a great view of the castle and the food is consistently good there.

Not super fancy, but we went to Boma twice our last trip. It was a great buffet - so many options and the food turned over fast so nothing sat out for very long. We felt it was well worth the price. AKL is awesome so it's fun to go early and see the animals before eating.

Jaleo is amazing. It's one of our favorites at Disney Springs. I need to get back there- some of our favorites are the croquetas and patatas bravas. The ham & cheese sandwich is amazing- something our server recommended and we would have overlooked. The flan is great for dessert- perfect ending for the meal. You might also want to check out Wine Bar George (I don't drink but love the food there). They have some options for picky eaters like the mac & cheese bites. The Saganaki on fire is fun and delicious! Our favorite fancy restaurant (since you mentioned Cali Grill) is Narcooosee's - you still get a great view of the castle and the food is consistently good there.

Not super fancy, but we went to Boma twice our last trip. It was a great buffet - so many options and the food turned over fast so nothing sat out for very long. We felt it was well worth the price. AKL is awesome so it's fun to go early and see the animals before eating.

Thank you very much for the suggestions!

Steakhouse 71 at the Contemporary has been getting great reviews and if you go in the evening you can go up to the 4th floor observation deck to watch fireworks. In case you can't snag CG. We really like Boma at AKL lots of choices for adventurous and picky eaters!
So if I have a 5:00 pm dinner at steakhouse, I can go to the 4th observation deck? Do I just go back at fireworks time with my receipt? Thank you

Coral reef is you like seafood. Tony’s for Italian and maybe book reservation for San Angel Inn in Mexico.

So if I have a 5:00 pm dinner at steakhouse, I can go to the 4th observation deck? Do I just go back at fireworks time with my receipt? Thank you
I have never needed a receipt to access the observation deck. You should be able to just go back closer to the fireworks. Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter